A presentation on “Smartphone Tips and Best Utilization” will be held from 11:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. Wednesday, Feb. 6, at Milwaukee Area Technical College’s Mequon Campus, 5555 W. Highland Road. The free talk will be held in Room A129 in the cafeteria.
Desie Perez and Gail Varhula, Connect Cell-US Cellular authorized agents from Grafton, Wis.,
will discuss why smartphones are useful; making the best use of your smartphone; and using business, organizational and social media applications on smartphones.
The talk is part of the “Mequon Campus Patio Series,” designed to feature local experts speaking on a variety of topics to further the formation and intellectual enrichment of the community.
Attendees are welcome to bring their own lunches. For more information or reservations, please contact Sandra Webster at (262) 238-2205 or email@example.com.
Wisconsin’s largest technical college and the most diverse two-year institution in the Midwest, Milwaukee Area Technical College is a key driver of southeastern Wisconsin’s economy and has provided innovative education in the region since 1912. Approximately 50,000 students per year attend the college’s four campuses and community-based sites or learn online. MATC offers affordable and accessible education and training opportunities that empower and transform lives in the community. The college offers 200 academic programs; nearly 400 transfer options leading to bachelor’s degrees; and a Pre-College Education division that assists people to
complete high school, prepare for college or enter the workforce. Overwhelmingly, MATC
graduates build careers and businesses in southeastern Wisconsin. The college is accredited through the Higher Learning Commission, the national standard for academics and student services
- Library Program at Brookfield Library--WWII Enemy POWs in Wisconsin: The Story Behind the Story
- Summer Art Classes for Children and Adults
- Friends Book Sale
- C.A.R.I.N.G. Group Elmbrook Donates Nearly $900 to Elmbrook Schools in April
- Celebrate and remember our nation’s heroes from May 16-21!
- Workforce Development Center Hosts Child Labor Law Overview for Employers
- June 4 Workshop Spotlights Merton and Heschel, Spiritual Giants
- Father's Day Golf Outing
- May Movies at the Falls Library
- MFHS Art at State Fair This Summer!