Community League's 5th Annual Vendor and Rummage Fair will be held Saturday, April 13, 2013, at Menomonee Falls High School, W142N8101 Merrimac Drive, Menomonee Falls, WI 53051, from 9 am-3 pm. Interested party vendors and rummage sellers should contact Community League at our email, firstname.lastname@example.org; our website, www.communityleague.com, or call our hotline number, 414-581-0352. Features include a snack bar, bake sale, plant sale from Shady Lane Nursery, raffles, free chair massages. Donatins to the local food pantry accepted; admission $1. Proceeds to local charities.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- 800 Volunteers to Produce 175,000 Life Saving Meals
- Drew Lillibridge Earns Prestigious Eagle Scout Award
- Annual Pet Blessing
- HUSCO International named Employer of the Year
- Meet Your New Employer at the Workforce Development Center's Autumn Recruitment Fair
- Bartelt Wins Two MBA Achievement Awards
- Fall Open House at Heritage Court in Menomonee Falls
- October Movies at the Falls Library
- Weekly United Way Press Release - Volunteer Opportunities
- RED HOT MAMA! A Tribute to Sophie Tucker (featuring Becky Spice)