Community League's 5th Annual Vendor and Rummage Fair will be held Saturday, April 13, 2013, at Menomonee Falls High School, W142N8101 Merrimac Drive, Menomonee Falls, WI 53051, from 9 am-3 pm. Interested party vendors and rummage sellers should contact Community League at our email, email@example.com; our website, www.communityleague.com, or call our hotline number, 414-581-0352. Features include a snack bar, bake sale, plant sale from Shady Lane Nursery, raffles, free chair massages. Donatins to the local food pantry accepted; admission $1. Proceeds to local charities.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Milwaukee Art Museum Hosts Kohl's Art Generation Open Studio: Winter Warm-Up!
- Trinity UCC Jazz Worship & Luncheon
- Community Canine Health Clinic
- SCORE announces February Business Training Schedule
- Miss West Allis/New Berlin Scholarship Program
- Volunteer Opportunities in Waukesha County
- County Executive Candidate requests support onFeb.17
- Bartelt Named "Best of Houzz 2015"
- Free Financial Counseling Sessions Being Offered By The Waukesha-Ozaukee-Washington Workforce Development Board Through March 2015.
- Free Financial Literacy Workshops Being Offered by the Waukesha-Ozaukee-Washington Workforce Development Board Through March 2015