Community League's 5th Annual Vendor and Rummage Fair will be held Saturday, April 13, 2013, at Menomonee Falls High School, W142N8101 Merrimac Drive, Menomonee Falls, WI 53051, from 9 am-3 pm. Interested party vendors and rummage sellers should contact Community League at our email, email@example.com; our website, www.communityleague.com, or call our hotline number, 414-581-0352. Features include a snack bar, bake sale, plant sale from Shady Lane Nursery, raffles, free chair massages. Donatins to the local food pantry accepted; admission $1. Proceeds to local charities.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- United Way in Waukesha County Weekly Press Release
- Milwaukee/NARI Offers November 5 Panel Discussion on Refreshing Mudroom and Laundry Room
- Paul Pennoyer Joins Bartelt as a Lead Carpenter
- Antiques Appraisal Event
- Christmas for a Cause Holiday Shoppe
- I/O Technologies Relocates to Accommodate Continued Business Growth, New Staff
- Milwaukee Art Museum Hosts Kohl's Art Generation Family Sundays: Dia de los Muertos
- Optimist Club Fall Clean Up
- Barbara Donaldson, Waukesha Resident, Joins Brookfield Office of Ameriprise Financial
- Hamilton students recognized in NMSC competition