Community League's 5th Annual Vendor and Rummage Fair will be held Saturday, April 13, 2013, at Menomonee Falls High School, W142N8101 Merrimac Drive, Menomonee Falls, WI 53051, from 9 am-3 pm. Interested party vendors and rummage sellers should contact Community League at our email, email@example.com; our website, www.communityleague.com, or call our hotline number, 414-581-0352. Features include a snack bar, bake sale, plant sale from Shady Lane Nursery, raffles, free chair massages. Donatins to the local food pantry accepted; admission $1. Proceeds to local charities.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Natural Back Pain Relief
- Russ Darrow Group Hosting Donation Drive for The Salvation Army
- Zion Lutheran Craft and Bake Sale
- OCONOMOWOC STUDENT NAMED RISING STAR
- Christmas Clearing Council announces Angel Award winners
- Festival of Trees
- Local Businesses Collect, Deliver Thousands of Pounds of Food to New Berlin Food Pantry
- A Healthy Habit - Coffee
- Mequon Nature Preserve Receives Community Partner of the Year Award
- Waukesha County Purchase Award contest winners announced