NeoCloud Marketing Selected as First Constant Contact Authorized Local Expert in Wisconsin
Menomonee Falls, Wis. – NeoCloud Marketing, a fast-growing new media and Internet marketing firm that helps businesses build powerful online presences, has been chosen by Constant Contact®, Inc., as its first Authorized Local Expert in Wisconsin.
As an Authorized Local Expert, NeoCloud Marketing offers training seminars on best practices in online marketing throughout Wisconsin and northern Illinois. Constant Contact, a widely-recognized brand in online marketing, is the trusted marketing advisor to more than half a million small organizations worldwide.
NeoCloud Marketing was selected as a Constant Contact Authorized Local Expert after completing detailed training and being nominated by Steve Robinson, Senior Regional Development Director for Constant Contact in the Midwest.
NeoCloud Marketing hosts free small business seminars and training workshops focused on using email marketing and social media marketing to engage key audiences, drive dialogues, and build relationships.
“We are both proud and flattered to be chosen by Constant Contact as its first Authorized Local Expert in Wisconsin,” said Jason Schultz, a managing member of NeoCloud Marketing with his business partner, Udo Misch. “We’ve had tremendous response everywhere we have conducted Constant Contact seminars, and are honored to be affiliated with such a strong, recognizable brand in online content marketing.”
Constant Contact Authorized Local Experts are dedicated to educating small businesses, nonprofits and organizations on how to achieve success through email and social media marketing. Local Experts are authorized by Constant Contact to deliver field-tested seminars because of their proven expertise, passion and commitment to working with Constant Contact in their local community.
NeoCloud Marketing helps businesses grow online presence and market share through web-based social networks, content platforms and web-based media marketing. Its tech-savvy staff fully embraces these new engagement-focused marketing mediums, and is dedicated to helping businesses realize – and profit from – their potential.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Polonia's Annual Festival
- Mortara Hires Margaret Mucha
- Wisconsin Kitchen Mart Explains How to Make an Old Home Shine
- Join Milwaukee Art Museum and Kohl’s Art Generation’s Story Time This Weekend with Guest Author Susan Verde
- WIOA Youth Program Offers Participants Education and Employment Opportunities
- Fitness Revolution Brookfield Becomes a “Sweat Angel” for Charity
- Habitat for Humanity Selects Flat Rate Home Services to Assist in New Project
- Mom's Concussion Clinic to focus on safe sports play techniques and injury prevention
- Falls teen granted Wish for 4-wheeling fun
- Richfield Art at the Mill