Jim and Debbie Hunton, authors and historians of the popular fantasy role-playing game, Dungeons & Dragons, are creating a Museum of Dungeons & Dragons, the first museum dedicated to the game.
Although the museum’s location has not been determined, the creators have chosen four possible destinations: Lake Geneva, Wisconsin; Orlando, Florida; Indianapolis, Indiana; and Seattle, Washington. Supporters of the museum and fans of the game will be invited to determine the final location.
The museum will include displays about the history, trivia, and evolution of the game. In addition, the museum will include a reference library containing the Dungeons & Dragons game in book format. Books will be available for checkout both physically and electronically.
Fans of the game are invited to contribute to planning the museum by participating in an internet survey at http://MuseumOfDnd.blog.com/2012/01/22/Survey.
News about the museum’s creation can be found on the creators’ blog, http://museumofdnd.blog.com/, and Jim and Debbie Hunton can be contacted at MuseumofDnD@gmail.com.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- ATI Physical Therapy Offers Complimentary Screenings at All Locations
- Biergarten at the Schwabenhof
- Graphics Systems Corp. Expands Executive Team with Manufacturing Industry Veteran
- Employer Registration Now Open for the Workforce Development Center's Washington/Ozaukee Job Fair
- Good Shepherd Youth Help Central City Parish
- UMDF Energy For Life Walk Held on September 26th at Greenfield Park
- BloodCenter of Wisconsin to Host Declaration for Donations Blood Drive
- Brown Deer "Rolls Out the Barrels" in Summer Art Event
- Celtic Expands Creative Department
- UW-Waukesha Continuing Education TO OFFER ONLINE PARALEGAL CERTIFICATE COURSE©