Jim and Debbie Hunton, authors and historians of the popular fantasy role-playing game, Dungeons & Dragons, are creating a Museum of Dungeons & Dragons, the first museum dedicated to the game.
Although the museum’s location has not been determined, the creators have chosen four possible destinations: Lake Geneva, Wisconsin; Orlando, Florida; Indianapolis, Indiana; and Seattle, Washington. Supporters of the museum and fans of the game will be invited to determine the final location.
The museum will include displays about the history, trivia, and evolution of the game. In addition, the museum will include a reference library containing the Dungeons & Dragons game in book format. Books will be available for checkout both physically and electronically.
Fans of the game are invited to contribute to planning the museum by participating in an internet survey at http://MuseumOfDnd.blog.com/2012/01/22/Survey.
News about the museum’s creation can be found on the creators’ blog, http://museumofdnd.blog.com/, and Jim and Debbie Hunton can be contacted at MuseumofDnD@gmail.com.
- May Movies at the Falls Library
- MFHS Art at State Fair This Summer!
- Milwaukee Backgammon Club: May schedule
- Just Between Friends Consignment Sale Coming To Ozaukee County
- Volunteer Center - Community Volunteer Opportunities
- Dog Behaving Badly? Free Seminar
- New Adoption, Foster Parenting Ministry Aims to Educate and Advocate for Children
- Waukesha County Executive Kicks Off Arbor Day Activities
- Appalachian Story Teller Jessica Michna at the Falls Library
- A Parent’s Guide to Prom Flowers