Jim and Debbie Hunton, authors and historians of the popular fantasy role-playing game, Dungeons & Dragons, are creating a Museum of Dungeons & Dragons, the first museum dedicated to the game.
Although the museum’s location has not been determined, the creators have chosen four possible destinations: Lake Geneva, Wisconsin; Orlando, Florida; Indianapolis, Indiana; and Seattle, Washington. Supporters of the museum and fans of the game will be invited to determine the final location.
The museum will include displays about the history, trivia, and evolution of the game. In addition, the museum will include a reference library containing the Dungeons & Dragons game in book format. Books will be available for checkout both physically and electronically.
Fans of the game are invited to contribute to planning the museum by participating in an internet survey at http://MuseumOfDnd.blog.com/2012/01/22/Survey.
News about the museum’s creation can be found on the creators’ blog, http://museumofdnd.blog.com/, and Jim and Debbie Hunton can be contacted at MuseumofDnD@gmail.com.
- HAWS NAMED A FINALIST IN WATERSTONE BANK’S 95TH ANNIVERSARY VIDEO CONTEST
- Milwaukee, Ozaukee, Washington & Waukesha County Interfaith Agencies Collaborate to Address the Growing Need for Senior Transportation
- Sky Zone Debuts Glow Zone Fridays
- Wine Women Word
- June 10 reception Reveals New Exhibitions at Cedarburg Art Museum
- Germantown Little League introduces Jaguar Cubs Program
- Top Big Band Vocalist in Menomonee Falls
- Community Volunteer Opportunities
- Visit Old Falls Village Days June 4-5
- Spring Festival at Polonia Sport Club