The Menomonee Falls MS Walk is Saturday, April 27th. To register, please go to http://walkwig.nationalmssociety.org/site/TR/Walk/WIGWalkEvents?fr_id=20806&pg=entry
On April 3rd and 4th, Uno's Chicago Grill in Menomonee Falls will hold a Doughraiser event to benefit the walk. Please Like our page on Facebook (keyword: MS Menomonee Falls) to obtain the coupon you need to take to the event.
Here are some other ways you can make the most of MS week:
• Register today to attend MS Summit on Saturday, March 16.
• Wear orange, and let people know why you’re wearing it.
• Change your Facebook cover or profile photo, add an awareness element to your website or include special messages in your outgoing emails.
• Reach out to your local media to share facts about MS and let others know how they can help.
• Volunteer at your local chapter office.
• Hold a bake sale or other fundraiser with proceeds benefiting those with MS.
When it comes to MS, every connection counts.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Trinity UCC to Host Annual Church Picnic and Outdoor Worship
- Succeeding in Business with Passion, Purpose and Persistence
- Russ Darrow Group Delivers Rav4 to Local Veteran
- Children's Medical Grants Now Available in Wisconsin from the UnitedHealthcare Children's Foundation
- Hamilton announces April students of the month
- Act FAST in cases of stroke
- FREE Organic Lawn Care Workshops This Saturday
- Introduce a New Member Into Your Family & Culture This Summer By Hosting a Student From Spain
- FREE Elmbrook Memorial "Walk with a Wheaton Doc"
- Medical College of Wisconsin Open House