Harris Byers, an instructor for the Urban Apiculture Institute, Milwaukee County Cooperative Extension will present this hands-on program on the subject of beekeeping in an urban setting.
*Keeping bees in urban areas increases vegetable production in gardens as well as seed production in native wildflower gardens.
*Keeping gentle European honeybees will dilute the aggressive behavior common in feral honeybee colonies.
DATE/TIME: 6:30 pm - Tuesday, April 9, 2013 - This program is open to the public and presented by the Menomonee River Area Wildones.
LOCATION: Menomonee Falls Public Library
W156 N8436 Pilgrim Road - Menomonee Falls, WI 53051
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Milwaukee Art Museum Hosts Kohl's Art Generation Family Sundays: Dia de los Muertos
- Optimist Club Fall Clean Up
- Barbara Donaldson, Waukesha Resident, Joins Brookfield Office of Ameriprise Financial
- Hamilton students recognized in NMSC competition
- Prohibition Movie and Program at the Falls Library
- 4-year-old kindergartners participate in Harvest Parade
- Christmas in the Grove Nov. 7-8
- Hamilton National Honor Society to sponsor blood drive
- Hamilton announces September students of the month
- Exhibit Systems Adds Veteran Trade Show Designer, Builder to Project Construction Team