Harris Byers, an instructor for the Urban Apiculture Institute, Milwaukee County Cooperative Extension will present this hands-on program on the subject of beekeeping in an urban setting.
*Keeping bees in urban areas increases vegetable production in gardens as well as seed production in native wildflower gardens.
*Keeping gentle European honeybees will dilute the aggressive behavior common in feral honeybee colonies.
DATE/TIME: 6:30 pm - Tuesday, April 9, 2013 - This program is open to the public and presented by the Menomonee River Area Wildones.
LOCATION: Menomonee Falls Public Library
W156 N8436 Pilgrim Road - Menomonee Falls, WI 53051
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Daddy Daughter Date Night at Sky Zone February 11
- Community Volunteer Opportunities
- February Movies at the Falls Library
- Independent Business Association of Wisconsin (IBAW) to host Preparing Future Generations for Career Readiness
- Local Pastor Speaks on Church Persecution
- Celebrities to be Featured at the Milwaukee NARI Spring Home Improvement Show; Spike TV’s Skip Bedell, DIY Network’s Kayleen McCabe, and More
- Milwaukee NARI Hosts 2nd Annual Career and Internship Fair; Continues Mission to Boost Interest in the Trade Industry
- Bartelt Wins 2016 Regional Contractor of the Year (CotY) Award
- Pancake Breakfast and Silent Auction
- Greater Menomonee Falls Foundation accepting grant applications