The Menomonee Falls Public Library will have two encore offerings for its movies in April. The films to be shown again are ARGO and SKYFALL. The movies will be shown in the library’s Meeting/Community Room off the main lobby. Admission is free to all, based on the movie’s rating. Details are as follows:
Wednesday, April 10 at 2:15pm and Thursday, April 11 at 6:00pm: ARGO (2012) Starring Ben Affleck, Alan Arkin and Bryan Cranston. Inspired by actual events. At the height of the Iranian Revolution in 1980, militants seize control of the U.S. embassy, and six Americans escape to the Canadian embassy. The CIA extracts the Americans using a fake Hollywood movie production. Directed by Ben Affleck. Rated R, 120 minutes.
Wednesday, April 10 at 6:00pm and Thursday, April 11 at 2:15\pm SKYFALL (2012) Starring Daniel Craig, Judi Dench and Javier Bardem. Bond’s loyalty to M is tested as her past comes back to haunt her. As MI6 comes under attack, 007 must track down and destroy the threat, no matter how personal the cost. Rated PG-13, 143 minutes.
For more information, check the library’s website home.mf.lib.wi.us or call Karen at 262-532-8912. Menomonee Falls Public Library, W156 N8436 Pilgrim Road, Menomonee Falls.
- The Innocent Killer
- The Importance of Sleep
- Lippert Tile wins Starnet® Worldwide’s 2016 Flooring Contractor Sustainability Award
- Travel Leaders offers tips for Navagating Airport Security lines faster
- Volunteer Center - Community Volunteer Opportunities
- Daylily Plant Sale
- Trinity UCC Outdoor Contemporary Worship and Picnic
- J&B Construction Explains Ways to Boost Your Home’s Curb Appeal
- Aurora Hosts First Lombardi Walk to Tackle Cancer - Saturday, June 4
- HAWS NAMED A FINALIST IN WATERSTONE BANK’S 95TH ANNIVERSARY VIDEO CONTEST