The following students from your area were named to the dean’s list at Carroll University for the fall 2012 semester. To be named to the dean’s list, students must have a grade point average for the semester of at least 3.5 on a 4-point scale.
• Philip Giuffre, a business major, is a 2009 graduate of Sussex Hamilton High School and the son of John and Lori Giuffre of Menomonee Falls.
• CeCi Scheuber, a music major, is a 2012 graduate of Menomonee Falls High School and the daughter of Terry and Lisa Mack of Menomonee Falls.
• Leah Stapelman, an exercise science major, is a 2012 graduate of Sussex Hamilton High School and the daughter of Gary and Claudette Stapelman of Menomonee Falls.
• Ashley Wangerin, a nursing major, is a 2008 graduate of Menomonee Falls High School and the daughter of Dave and Traci Wangerin of Menomonee Falls.
• Tyler Wittmann, a biology major, is a 2010 graduate of Menomonee Falls High School and son of John and Lisa Wittmann of Menomonee Falls.
Carroll, Wisconsin’s oldest four-year institution of higher learning, is an independent, co-educational comprehensive university grounded in the liberal arts tradition. Incorporated in 1846, it offers bachelor’s degrees in 48 majors and master’s degrees in business administration, education, software engineering and physician assistant studies, as well as a clinical doctorate in physical therapy.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Milwaukee Art Museum Hosts Kohl's Art Generation Open Studio: Winter Warm-Up!
- Trinity UCC Jazz Worship & Luncheon
- Community Canine Health Clinic
- SCORE announces February Business Training Schedule
- Miss West Allis/New Berlin Scholarship Program
- Volunteer Opportunities in Waukesha County
- County Executive Candidate requests support onFeb.17
- Bartelt Named "Best of Houzz 2015"
- Free Financial Counseling Sessions Being Offered By The Waukesha-Ozaukee-Washington Workforce Development Board Through March 2015.
- Free Financial Literacy Workshops Being Offered by the Waukesha-Ozaukee-Washington Workforce Development Board Through March 2015