C.H. Coakley recently moved more than 128,000 files out of the Milwaukee County Courthouse to make room for a Legal Aid Office for the Milwaukee community.
The files were taking up office space and were moved offsite into one of C.H. Coakley & Company’s secure, temperature controlled storage facilities.
“We filled five semi loads with the paper files transported on 160 four-shelf library carts by 11 men working 10-hour shifts for three days,” says Ezekiel Gipson, sales and customer service manager at C.H. Coakley & Co., Inc. “In addition to moving the files, we had seven employees working specifically on data entry, inputting each file’s court case number into a database so the files could be organized and easily retrieved if they are needed in the future.”
C.H. Coakley is a business management solutions firm located in Milwaukee, Wis. The firm has eight divisions; Mayflower long distance, warehouse, logistics, archive center, secure data services, document scanning, commercial moving and portable storage. C.H. Coakley provides a single-source solution for business operations, records management, commercial moving and storage needs and has served over 1,000 area businesses since the firm was founded by Charles H. Coakley in 1978. Visit www.chcoakley.com or call 414-372-7000 for more information.
- MFHS Art at State Fair This Summer!
- Milwaukee Backgammon Club: May schedule
- Just Between Friends Consignment Sale Coming To Ozaukee County
- Volunteer Center - Community Volunteer Opportunities
- Dog Behaving Badly? Free Seminar
- New Adoption, Foster Parenting Ministry Aims to Educate and Advocate for Children
- Waukesha County Executive Kicks Off Arbor Day Activities
- Appalachian Story Teller Jessica Michna at the Falls Library
- A Parent’s Guide to Prom Flowers
- Milwaukee Lutheran High School presents “Man of La Mancha”