C.H. Coakley recently moved more than 128,000 files out of the Milwaukee County Courthouse to make room for a Legal Aid Office for the Milwaukee community.
The files were taking up office space and were moved offsite into one of C.H. Coakley & Company’s secure, temperature controlled storage facilities.
“We filled five semi loads with the paper files transported on 160 four-shelf library carts by 11 men working 10-hour shifts for three days,” says Ezekiel Gipson, sales and customer service manager at C.H. Coakley & Co., Inc. “In addition to moving the files, we had seven employees working specifically on data entry, inputting each file’s court case number into a database so the files could be organized and easily retrieved if they are needed in the future.”
C.H. Coakley is a business management solutions firm located in Milwaukee, Wis. The firm has eight divisions; Mayflower long distance, warehouse, logistics, archive center, secure data services, document scanning, commercial moving and portable storage. C.H. Coakley provides a single-source solution for business operations, records management, commercial moving and storage needs and has served over 1,000 area businesses since the firm was founded by Charles H. Coakley in 1978. Visit www.chcoakley.com or call 414-372-7000 for more information.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Public welcome to WAUMC's 'The Winter Rose' Christmas cantata
- Foti Chiropractic Fulfills Dream of Second Make-A-Wish Recipient in 2014
- Milwaukee/NARI Home Improvement Council Announces 2015 Officers and Directors
- Volunteer Opportunities in Waukesha County
- Allison Quartuccio of Denali Realty Group honored with first-ever Volunteer of the year award
- Sky Zone Hosts Toys For Tots Collection
- Reading Comprehension Tips from LearningRx
- Building Futures Graduation set for December 16
- BloodCenter of Wisconsin to Host Season of Giving Blood Drive
- Cornerstone Community Bank Hosting Cash Drive to Benefit Menomonee Falls Area Food Pantry