Convenient bus transportation from Menomonee Falls to Hartford area camp!
Girls entering grades 2 -12 from Menomonee Falls have the opportunity to make lifelong friendships, develop leadership skills, and have fun in a technology-free environment at River Valley Day Camp at Camp Winding River in Neosho (near Hartford) the week of July 22 to 26. Hours are 9 a.m. to 4 p.m.
Neighborhood and school friends can enjoy camp together with bus transportation from two schools in Menomonee Falls.
With the theme of “Where Imagination Comes Alive,” girls attending this Girl Scouts of Wisconsin Southeast (GSWISE) day camp can swim, make lunch over a fire, try their hand at fishing, build outdoor skills, create crafts, sing silly camp songs, go on scavenger hunts, and more. Parents are welcome to spend a day at camp to be a part of their daughter’s experience and join in the fun.
All girls entering grades 2-12 are welcome to attend day camp. If your daughter is not a registered Girl Scout, an additional $12 for membership dues will be added to the camp fee, which also includes busing, some meals and snacks, a camp t-shirt and patch.
With positive role models, new friends, and exciting activities, camp experiences will create memories to last a lifetime.
Registration closes on June 30. GSWISE offers day and resident camps throughout the summer in East Troy, Neosho, Waukesha, West Bend, and Kenosha. Visit the Events and Camp page of gswise.org or call 1-800-565-GIRL (4475) today for fee information and to register.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Free Drum Clinic with The Common Thread Clinic Tour, Tuesday, April 22
- Foti Chiropractic Launches Encore Campaign for Make-A-Wish Wisconsin
- The Allegro Eminence Dance Center is Now Open!
- Hamilton student experiences government program
- Volunteer Opportunities in Waukesha County
- Hamilton Band Boosters host Annual Spring Tasting
- Don’t Forget the Flowers During Administrative Professionals Week!
- Big Spring Book Sale Set for Falls Library
- Hamilton drama to present “Charlotte’s Web”
- Discover the Flora of Menomonee Park May 13