In April the Fred Astaire Dance Studio of Menomonee Falls travelled to the Mirage Hotel and Casino in Las Vegas. Despite the studio being open only 2 months local student Lori Rosmann danced in a competition that had over 10,000 entries. In her age category she placed 2nd in the Open Scholarship division. Partnered by studio owner Tim Brooks she went on to receive several medals in various other categories.
The old Fred Astaire Dance Studio of Menomonee Falls closed nearly two years ago and the new location on Main Street is grabbing a lot of attention due to its spacious 6,000sqft location and plush interior.
The studio has co-operated with Non-Profit Organization Citizens Advocate of Washington County to prepare two local dancers to compete in a “dancing with the stars” style event to be held at the Chandelier Ballroom in Hartford, Wi, May 10th.
Please visit http://cawash.org/2013gala-html for tickets or to vote for this good cause or if you are interested in finding out more about Fred Astaire Dance Studios please visit www.fadsmenomoneefalls.com or call 262-251-2000
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- HGTV’s House Hunters Returns to Southeastern Wisconsin to Feature Flat Rate Home Services’ Employee
- Johnson Bank Volunteers at Mequon Nature Preserve
- Meijer Announces Opening Dates for First Wisconsin Supercenters
- Comprehensive Eye Exams Can Help Re-engage Patients Into Care for Certain Chronic Conditions, With the Potential to Help Improve Health and Reduce Costs
- Milwaukee to Host 2015 USA Ultimate Division 1 College Championships, May 22-25 at Uihlein Park
- Milwaukee Non-profit Aiding Children in Foster Care Seeks Help
- Three Brookfield Ameriprise Advisors Achieve Circle of Success Recognition
- Cousins Subs awards $5,000 scholarship to Claire Monzel of Menomonee Falls, Wis.
- Curative Care Network Awarded Renewed Three-Year CARF Accreditation
- Kohl’s Art Generation Family Sundays: Play on Words