In April the Fred Astaire Dance Studio of Menomonee Falls travelled to the Mirage Hotel and Casino in Las Vegas. Despite the studio being open only 2 months local student Lori Rosmann danced in a competition that had over 10,000 entries. In her age category she placed 2nd in the Open Scholarship division. Partnered by studio owner Tim Brooks she went on to receive several medals in various other categories.
The old Fred Astaire Dance Studio of Menomonee Falls closed nearly two years ago and the new location on Main Street is grabbing a lot of attention due to its spacious 6,000sqft location and plush interior.
The studio has co-operated with Non-Profit Organization Citizens Advocate of Washington County to prepare two local dancers to compete in a “dancing with the stars” style event to be held at the Chandelier Ballroom in Hartford, Wi, May 10th.
Please visit http://cawash.org/2013gala-html for tickets or to vote for this good cause or if you are interested in finding out more about Fred Astaire Dance Studios please visit www.fadsmenomoneefalls.com or call 262-251-2000
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- World War I Christmas Miracle Program at the Falls Library
- Hamilton marching band completes successful season
- United Way in Waukesha County Weekly Press Release
- Milwaukee/NARI Offers November 5 Panel Discussion on Refreshing Mudroom and Laundry Room
- Paul Pennoyer Joins Bartelt as a Lead Carpenter
- Antiques Appraisal Event
- Christmas for a Cause Holiday Shoppe
- I/O Technologies Relocates to Accommodate Continued Business Growth, New Staff
- Milwaukee Art Museum Hosts Kohl's Art Generation Family Sundays: Dia de los Muertos
- Optimist Club Fall Clean Up