In April the Fred Astaire Dance Studio of Menomonee Falls travelled to the Mirage Hotel and Casino in Las Vegas. Despite the studio being open only 2 months local student Lori Rosmann danced in a competition that had over 10,000 entries. In her age category she placed 2nd in the Open Scholarship division. Partnered by studio owner Tim Brooks she went on to receive several medals in various other categories.
The old Fred Astaire Dance Studio of Menomonee Falls closed nearly two years ago and the new location on Main Street is grabbing a lot of attention due to its spacious 6,000sqft location and plush interior.
The studio has co-operated with Non-Profit Organization Citizens Advocate of Washington County to prepare two local dancers to compete in a “dancing with the stars” style event to be held at the Chandelier Ballroom in Hartford, Wi, May 10th.
Please visit http://cawash.org/2013gala-html for tickets or to vote for this good cause or if you are interested in finding out more about Fred Astaire Dance Studios please visit www.fadsmenomoneefalls.com or call 262-251-2000
- HAWS NAMED A FINALIST IN WATERSTONE BANK’S 95TH ANNIVERSARY VIDEO CONTEST
- Milwaukee, Ozaukee, Washington & Waukesha County Interfaith Agencies Collaborate to Address the Growing Need for Senior Transportation
- Sky Zone Debuts Glow Zone Fridays
- Wine Women Word
- June 10 reception Reveals New Exhibitions at Cedarburg Art Museum
- Germantown Little League introduces Jaguar Cubs Program
- Top Big Band Vocalist in Menomonee Falls
- Community Volunteer Opportunities
- Visit Old Falls Village Days June 4-5
- Spring Festival at Polonia Sport Club