The Optimist Club of Menomonee Falls will host the Kids’ Catch and Release Fishing Derby on Saturday May 11th, 2013 at the Mill Pond in downtown Menomonee Falls.
The contest is free and is open to all boys and girls age three through 16. Registration for the event will be 9:00 am to 10:00 am at the Mill Pond Shelter. The fishing contest will be 10:00 am to Noon followed immediately by the presentation of trophies and door prizes.
All participants will receive a t-shirt and a chance to win a door prize. Trophies will be awarded to boys and girls in five age divisions for the longest fish and most fish caught during the contest.
Bring your own fishing equipment. A limited supply of bait will be provided. Children under 9 years old must be accompanied by an adult. 16 year olds must have a fishing license. Food will be sold during the event by the Menomonee Falls Neighborhood Watch.
Sponsors include the Village of Menomonee Falls, RB Enterprises, Pops Frozen Custard, Krueger’s Recreation Center and the Optimist Club of Menomonee Falls.
- Melinda Myers to Present Twice Daily at The Wisconsin State Fair
- Join us at the Sussex Farmers Market - Sundays from 9:30 - 1
- Alliance Tax & Accounting Service expands office to accommodate growth
- St. Mary School Celebrates 100 years!
- Heat and Art
- Wauwatosa West Class of 2001 Reunion
- Greater Brookfield Chamber of Commerce sponsoring Waukesha regional job fair
- Demlang Builders Welcomes Martha Ziegler as Selections Coordinator
- Richfield Art at the Mill
- The Flying Electrons Airfest 2016