WAUKESHA, WI | MAY 20, 2013 | Global View Capital Advisors announces New Beginnings, an educational workshop for women experiencing divorce. The intention of the six-week workshop is to help educate and empower women to move forward financially with confidence.
As designed by Rhonda Noordyk, Chair of the Women’s Division at Global View Capital Advisors, the approach is relaxed, educational and inspirational. “We are committed to helping change the face of the financial industry for women, one woman at a time,” states Rhonda Noordyk.
The workshop is intended for women who are currently going through the divorce process as well as those up to three years post-divorce. “For most women, it takes about 2 – 3 years post-divorce begin to really feel themselves,” states Attorney Teena Abraham from Abraham Law.
With this in the mind, the workshop addresses the following:
Communicating assertively and setting boundaries
Making important decisions
Helping to design, grow and protect your personal economy (part I & II)
Creating an action plan
In addition to the course objectives, Rhonda Noordyk believes it takes a team to create wealth. Therefore, she offers an opportunity for interdisciplinary professionals to participate as trusted resources. There are several options available based on the strategic partners level of commitment.
The workshop is currently offered at the Global View Capital Advisors headquarters in Waukesha. To request additional information about upcoming workshops, please contact Rhonda Noordyk at 262.650.1030 x110 or HYPERLINK "mailto:email@example.com"firstname.lastname@example.org.
Advisory services offered through The Strategic Financial Alliance, Inc. (SFA), member FINRA | SIPC. Rhonda Noordyk is an Investment Advisor Representative of SFA. Global View Capital Advisors is unaffiliated with The SFA. Supervising office 262.650.1030.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Public welcome to WAUMC's 'The Winter Rose' Christmas cantata
- Foti Chiropractic Fulfills Dream of Second Make-A-Wish Recipient in 2014
- Milwaukee/NARI Home Improvement Council Announces 2015 Officers and Directors
- Volunteer Opportunities in Waukesha County
- Allison Quartuccio of Denali Realty Group honored with first-ever Volunteer of the year award
- Sky Zone Hosts Toys For Tots Collection
- Reading Comprehension Tips from LearningRx
- Building Futures Graduation set for December 16
- BloodCenter of Wisconsin to Host Season of Giving Blood Drive
- Cornerstone Community Bank Hosting Cash Drive to Benefit Menomonee Falls Area Food Pantry