WAUKESHA, WI | MAY 20, 2013 | Global View Capital Advisors announces New Beginnings, an educational workshop for women experiencing divorce. The intention of the six-week workshop is to help educate and empower women to move forward financially with confidence.
As designed by Rhonda Noordyk, Chair of the Women’s Division at Global View Capital Advisors, the approach is relaxed, educational and inspirational. “We are committed to helping change the face of the financial industry for women, one woman at a time,” states Rhonda Noordyk.
The workshop is intended for women who are currently going through the divorce process as well as those up to three years post-divorce. “For most women, it takes about 2 – 3 years post-divorce begin to really feel themselves,” states Attorney Teena Abraham from Abraham Law.
With this in the mind, the workshop addresses the following:
Communicating assertively and setting boundaries
Making important decisions
Helping to design, grow and protect your personal economy (part I & II)
Creating an action plan
In addition to the course objectives, Rhonda Noordyk believes it takes a team to create wealth. Therefore, she offers an opportunity for interdisciplinary professionals to participate as trusted resources. There are several options available based on the strategic partners level of commitment.
The workshop is currently offered at the Global View Capital Advisors headquarters in Waukesha. To request additional information about upcoming workshops, please contact Rhonda Noordyk at 262.650.1030 x110 or HYPERLINK "mailto:email@example.com"firstname.lastname@example.org.
Advisory services offered through The Strategic Financial Alliance, Inc. (SFA), member FINRA | SIPC. Rhonda Noordyk is an Investment Advisor Representative of SFA. Global View Capital Advisors is unaffiliated with The SFA. Supervising office 262.650.1030.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- HGTV’s House Hunters Returns to Southeastern Wisconsin to Feature Flat Rate Home Services’ Employee
- Johnson Bank Volunteers at Mequon Nature Preserve
- Meijer Announces Opening Dates for First Wisconsin Supercenters
- Comprehensive Eye Exams Can Help Re-engage Patients Into Care for Certain Chronic Conditions, With the Potential to Help Improve Health and Reduce Costs
- Milwaukee to Host 2015 USA Ultimate Division 1 College Championships, May 22-25 at Uihlein Park
- Milwaukee Non-profit Aiding Children in Foster Care Seeks Help
- Three Brookfield Ameriprise Advisors Achieve Circle of Success Recognition
- Cousins Subs awards $5,000 scholarship to Claire Monzel of Menomonee Falls, Wis.
- Curative Care Network Awarded Renewed Three-Year CARF Accreditation
- Kohl’s Art Generation Family Sundays: Play on Words