WAUKESHA, WI | MAY 20, 2013 | Global View Capital Advisors announces New Beginnings, an educational workshop for women experiencing divorce. The intention of the six-week workshop is to help educate and empower women to move forward financially with confidence.
As designed by Rhonda Noordyk, Chair of the Women’s Division at Global View Capital Advisors, the approach is relaxed, educational and inspirational. “We are committed to helping change the face of the financial industry for women, one woman at a time,” states Rhonda Noordyk.
The workshop is intended for women who are currently going through the divorce process as well as those up to three years post-divorce. “For most women, it takes about 2 – 3 years post-divorce begin to really feel themselves,” states Attorney Teena Abraham from Abraham Law.
With this in the mind, the workshop addresses the following:
Communicating assertively and setting boundaries
Making important decisions
Helping to design, grow and protect your personal economy (part I & II)
Creating an action plan
In addition to the course objectives, Rhonda Noordyk believes it takes a team to create wealth. Therefore, she offers an opportunity for interdisciplinary professionals to participate as trusted resources. There are several options available based on the strategic partners level of commitment.
The workshop is currently offered at the Global View Capital Advisors headquarters in Waukesha. To request additional information about upcoming workshops, please contact Rhonda Noordyk at 262.650.1030 x110 or HYPERLINK "mailto:email@example.com"firstname.lastname@example.org.
Advisory services offered through The Strategic Financial Alliance, Inc. (SFA), member FINRA | SIPC. Rhonda Noordyk is an Investment Advisor Representative of SFA. Global View Capital Advisors is unaffiliated with The SFA. Supervising office 262.650.1030.
- Dog Behaving Badly? Free Seminar
- New Adoption, Foster Parenting Ministry Aims to Educate and Advocate for Children
- Waukesha County Executive Kicks Off Arbor Day Activities
- Appalachian Story Teller Jessica Michna at the Falls Library
- A Parent’s Guide to Prom Flowers
- Milwaukee Lutheran High School presents “Man of La Mancha”
- Walk MS Menomonee Falls is this Saturday!
- Kersti Niebruegge author of The Zonderling
- Some of the finest one of a kind Jewelry can be found at Purloin Studio
- Community Volunteer Opportunities