ABC's Dancing with the Stars Professional coming to Menomonee Falls to support Children's Hospital of Wisconsin Fundraiser
Saturday, June 29th, 2013, the Fred Astaire Dance Studio of Menomonee Falls, located at N87 W17317 Main St, will have ABC’s Dancing with the Stars Professional and United States Professional Latin Finalist Anna Trebunskaya in the studio.
The evening is the Grand Opening Celebration and in addition to Anna teaching a group class open to the public there will be professional demonstrations, photo opportunites and a silent auction all designed to help raise money for the Children's Hospital of Wisconsin.
Anna is scheduled to coach some of the students and Professionals on the finer points of dancing as they get ready for their Dance-A-Thon Competition at the Olympia Resort in Oconomowoc in August.
“Anna makes all our students feel like they are the stars,” says Tim Brooks, owner of the studio.
Some of the Anna’s accomplishments include:
Two-time Dancing with the Stars Runner up
US Rising Star Latin Professional Champion
UK Rising Star Latin Finalist
International Grand Ball Latin Champion
US pen Professional Latin Finalist
11 Seasons as Professional on Dancing with the Stars.
For more information please call (262) 251-2000 or visit www.fadsmenomoneefalls.com
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Hamilton announces February students of the month
- Volunteer Opportunities in Waukesha County
- Loft 24 Grand Opening! New Unique Party & Event Rental Space
- WAUMC Community Coffee House to host Irish folk band Tallymoore and acoustic duo Blue Waters
- Waukesha Just Between Friends Sale Starts March 21
- Greater Menomonee Falls Foundation accepting grant requests - applications due April 7!
- Doherty Named Distinguished Young Woman of Menomonee Falls for 2015
- BELLWETHER’S PRIVATE LOAN FUNDING
- Town Bank Hosts Annual Spring Shredding Events
- Local Artists invited to participate in WRAP Exhibit and Workshop