The Menomonee Falls Public Library will show two baseball movies in July. The movies shown will be in the library’s Meeting/Community Room, right off the main lobby. Admission is free to all, based on the movie’s rating. Details are as follows.
Tuesday, July 16 at 2:15pm and Thursday, July 18 at 6:15pm: 42. A 2013 movie starring Chadwick Boseman, Harrison Ford and Nicole Beharie. The story of Jackie Robinson’s rise to the Brooklyn Dodgers. Directed by Brian Helgeland. Rated PG-13, 128 minutes.
Tuesday, July 16 at 6:15pm and Thursday, July 18 at 2:15pm: FOR THE LOVE OF THE GAME. A 1999 movie starring Kevin Costner, Kelly Preston and John C. Reilly. The story is about a legendary Detroit Tiger pitcher, his love of baseball, and his girlfriend. Directed by Sam Raimi from the novel by Michael Shaara. Rated PG-13, 129 minutes.
For more information, check the library’s website home.mf.lib.wi.us or call the Reference desk at 262-532-8920. Menomonee Falls Public Library, W156 N8436 Pilgrim Road, Menomonee Falls.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Public welcome to WAUMC's 'The Winter Rose' Christmas cantata
- Foti Chiropractic Fulfills Dream of Second Make-A-Wish Recipient in 2014
- Milwaukee/NARI Home Improvement Council Announces 2015 Officers and Directors
- Volunteer Opportunities in Waukesha County
- Allison Quartuccio of Denali Realty Group honored with first-ever Volunteer of the year award
- Sky Zone Hosts Toys For Tots Collection
- Reading Comprehension Tips from LearningRx
- Building Futures Graduation set for December 16
- BloodCenter of Wisconsin to Host Season of Giving Blood Drive
- Cornerstone Community Bank Hosting Cash Drive to Benefit Menomonee Falls Area Food Pantry