Katie Eisenhauer, 2014 Distinguished Young Woman of Menomonee Falls, will be competing for the title of Distinguished Young Woman of Wisconsin on Saturday, August 3, 2013 at the South Milwaukee High Performing Arts Center. Katie is the daughter of Don and Julie Eisenhauer and is entering her senior year at Menomonee Falls High School. Katie was chosen to represent Menomonee Falls at the local program held February 16, 2013. Fourteen other Distinguished Young Women from around the state will compete for the title. Katie will be performing a piano solo for her talent.
Contestants at all levels of Distinguished Young Women are judged on scholastics, interview, talent, self-expression and physical fitness. The winner of the state program will advance to the national competition which will be held June, 2014 in Mobile, Alabama. The Menomonee Falls program is sponsored by The Optimist Club of Menomonee Falls. The local program awarded $4550 in scholarships to participants this past year.
For more information on the Distinguished Young Woman of Menomonee Falls Scholarship program contact Cathy Sharkey at firstname.lastname@example.org or www.ajm.org.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Peter Mayer Concert in November
- Film Screening: Merchants of Doubt
- Monster Run Movie and Pumpkin Lighting
- Wixon Adds Renee Santy, Food Scientist
- Local Contractor on Mission to Educate First Time Homeowners
- HYMNS TRIUMPHANT, to be held October 17th at Holy Cross
- Bartelt Wins Two MBA Achievement Awards
- Consumers Name Foti Chiropractic “Top Choice” for Chiropractic Care
- The Purple Giraffe, new children’s boutique, coming to Oconomowoc on October 15, 2015
- Milwaukee Lutheran High School To Present Fall Play, “Speak up. Stand up.” October 15-18