Menomonee Falls resident, Max Bahneman, will perform in Greendale Community Theatre’s summer production of LES MISÉRABLES as part of the ensemble.
Greendale Community Theatre’s upcoming production is the regional premiere of Broadway’s, "LES MISÉRABLES". Show dates are July 25th, 26th, 27th, 28th, & 31st and August 1st, 2nd, and 3rd at Greendale High School, 6801 Southway, Greendale. The July 28th performance will begin at 2:00PM. All other performances begin at 7:30PM.
Tickets are $15 for adults and $12 for students and seniors. Tickets will be sold at the door at 6:00PM on performance days, at the Greendale Park and Recreation Department offices, 5900 S. 51st, during normal office hours, and online at greendaletheatre.org. The auditorium is air-conditioned. Visit our website: www.greendaletheatre.org for information or call our Box Office line: 414-423-2700, ext 4193.
Set in 19th century France, this musical tells the tale of Jean Valjean as he is released from unjust imprisonment. Love, uprisings, and struggles encompass the story of "LES MISÉRABLES" as Valjean breaks parole to begin a new life only to discover that redemption is harder to achieve with police inspector Javert on his tail. Bahneman is thrilled to be performing in “LES MISÉRABLES”. He will be a senior at Menomonee Falls High School in the fall.
Don't miss this powerful show that was on Broadway for 16 years and won a 2012 Academy Award winning motion picture adaptation!
Greendale Community Theatre is a proud affiliate of the Greendale Park and Recreation Department.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Volunteer Opportunities in Waukesha County
- Community Volunteer Opportunities
- Moviegoers at Menomonee Falls, South Shore Cinemas give DreamLounger recliner seating high marks
- Seeking Participants for Eat & Greet Festival Sat., June 6
- IT'S THIS WEEKEND! Sunday, April 26th (10 - 2) BD Early Bird Community Rummage Sale
- Author Mary Rickert at the Falls Library
- Nora Collins to headline at WAUMC Community Coffee House benefiting Habitat for Humanity
- Friends of the Library Book Sale
- St. Mary Parish School Students to Welcome Veterans from Stars and Stripe Honor Flight
- North Shore Bank Hosts Free Community Shredding Day on May 2