The Granville-Brown Deer Chamber, a community and business partnership linking the northwest side of Milwaukee and the Village of Brown Deer, announced it would host its second Community Vibes Concert on Wed., Aug. 21, with a performance by The Rhythm Kings Band.
Performing the music of Earth, Wind and Fire, Stevie Wonder, The Commodores, The Beatles, Michael Jackson, Van Morrison and others, The Rhythm Kings Band features award winning versatile musicians and fantastic vocal harmonies.
Featuring food and drink, friends and great music, concert goers are invited to bring chairs, blankets, a picnic basket, and family and friends. There will be food and beverages for sale by event sponsors. Held rain or shine, the music begins at 6:00 p.m. and ends at 8:30 p.m.
The free concerts are made possible by the support of sponsors who are helping to fund the journey that is building community in Brown Deer and Granville through music and entertainment. Participating sponsors include the Alexian Village of Milwaukee, Badger Meter, The Brown Deer Foundation, Inc., CityPress Graphic Communications, Cricket Wireless, Krause Funeral Home & Cremation Services, Larry’s Market, North Milwaukee State Bank, Rocky Rococo, the Village of Brown Deer, and the YMCA of Metropolitan Milwaukee.
The mission of the Granville-Brown Deer Chamber is to lead the effort to improve the quality of life and general prosperity of residents, businesses, and employees of the Historic Granville and Brown Deer communities. For more information, visit www.granvillebrowndeerchamber.org.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Greater Menomonee Falls Foundation accepting grant requests - applications due April 7!
- Doherty Named Distinguished Young Woman of Menomonee Falls for 2015
- BELLWETHER’S PRIVATE LOAN FUNDING
- Town Bank Hosts Annual Spring Shredding Events
- Local Artists invited to participate in WRAP Exhibit and Workshop
- Free Sound Reinforcement & Live Sound Classes
- Franklin student joins clean water effort in Nicaragua
- County Health Clinic proposal flawed
- McKinley Lodge Fish Fry
- Ashes to Go! Distribution of Ashes by Local Clergy