The Menomonee Falls Public Library will show two movies based on classic books in September. The movies shown will be in the library’s Meeting/Community Room, right off the main lobby. Admission is free to all, based on the movie’s rating. Details are as follows.
Tuesday, at September 17 at 2:15pm and Thursday, September 19 at 6:15pm: THE GREAT GATSBY (2013). Starring Leonardo DiCaprio, Carey Mulligan, and Tobey Maguire. Based on F. Scott Fitzgerald’s book, a Midwesterner in Long Island is caught up with his rich new neighbor, his cousin, and the slick 1920’s Jazz Age lifestyle. Directed by Baz Luhrmann. Rated PG-13, 142 minutes.
Tuesday, September 17 at 6:15pm and Thursday, September 19 at 2:15pm:
SENSE AND SENSIBILITY (1995) Starring Emma Thompson, Kate Winslet, Hugh Grant, and Alan Rickman. This rich romance is based on the Jane Austen classic. When their thief father dies, the Dashwood family has to take a step down in society and find that makes it difficult to find love. Directed by Ang Lee. Rated PG, 136 minutes.
For more information, check the library’s website home.mf.lib.wi.us or call Karen at 262-532-8912. Menomonee Falls Public Library, W156 N8436 Pilgrim Road, Menomonee Falls.
- The Innocent Killer
- The Importance of Sleep
- Lippert Tile wins Starnet® Worldwide’s 2016 Flooring Contractor Sustainability Award
- Travel Leaders offers tips for Navagating Airport Security lines faster
- Volunteer Center - Community Volunteer Opportunities
- Daylily Plant Sale
- Trinity UCC Outdoor Contemporary Worship and Picnic
- J&B Construction Explains Ways to Boost Your Home’s Curb Appeal
- Aurora Hosts First Lombardi Walk to Tackle Cancer - Saturday, June 4
- HAWS NAMED A FINALIST IN WATERSTONE BANK’S 95TH ANNIVERSARY VIDEO CONTEST