On Wednesday, September 18 at 7:00PM, the Menomonee Falls Public Library will have author John D. Krugler speaking about his book CREATING OLD WORLD WISCONSIN. Dozens of historic buildings were transplanted from different parts of Wisconsin to the Kettle Moraine State Forest with the help of curators, historians, researchers and volunteers, and this book chronicles the wonderful outdoor museum’s origins. Mr. Krugler is a history professor at Marquette University and lives in Menomonee Falls. The talk is free and open to the public in the Community/Meeting Room on the first floor. For more information, please see the website at home.mf.lib.wi.us or call Karen at 262-532-8912. Menomonee Falls Public Library, W156 N8436 Pilgrim Road, Menomonee Falls.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Milwaukee Art Museum Hosts Kohl's Art Generation Open Studio: Painted Stories
- Menomonee Falls High School FACT Group
- Volunteer Opportunities in Waukesha County
- Brandish Creative Group launches to support regional small businesses
- Merry Christmas to the World!
- "Battle of the Bays" winner announced by BloodCenter of WI
- Celebrate the Christmas Season with Trinity United Church of Christ
- Public welcome to WAUMC's 'The Winter Rose' Christmas cantata
- Foti Chiropractic Fulfills Dream of Second Make-A-Wish Recipient in 2014
- Milwaukee/NARI Home Improvement Council Announces 2015 Officers and Directors