On Wednesday, September 18 at 7:00PM, the Menomonee Falls Public Library will have author John D. Krugler speaking about his book CREATING OLD WORLD WISCONSIN. Dozens of historic buildings were transplanted from different parts of Wisconsin to the Kettle Moraine State Forest with the help of curators, historians, researchers and volunteers, and this book chronicles the wonderful outdoor museum’s origins. Mr. Krugler is a history professor at Marquette University and lives in Menomonee Falls. The talk is free and open to the public in the Community/Meeting Room on the first floor. For more information, please see the website at home.mf.lib.wi.us or call Karen at 262-532-8912. Menomonee Falls Public Library, W156 N8436 Pilgrim Road, Menomonee Falls.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Big Comedy Event to benefit USO & Camp Hometown Heroes
- Player Alumni Resources Announces Second Annual Green Bay Packers Alumni Charity Fishing Tournament & VIP Event to Benefit Stars and Stripes Honor Flight
- Volunteer Center: Community Volunteer Opportunities
- Trivia Night at Saint Anthony's Parish
- Kevin Pasqua Becomes Board Vice President for Brain Injury Alliance of Wisconsin
- Valentine's Day is Cute, Tobacco...Not so Much
- J&B Construction Provides Tips on Decking Material Selections
- Journey with Jesus, Easter for Kids
- Elder Eric Scott Dougherty Returns Home
- Break Out of the Winter Blues – and Heat Things Up – at Valentine’s Day!