On Wednesday, September 18 at 7:00PM, the Menomonee Falls Public Library will have author John D. Krugler speaking about his book CREATING OLD WORLD WISCONSIN. Dozens of historic buildings were transplanted from different parts of Wisconsin to the Kettle Moraine State Forest with the help of curators, historians, researchers and volunteers, and this book chronicles the wonderful outdoor museum’s origins. Mr. Krugler is a history professor at Marquette University and lives in Menomonee Falls. The talk is free and open to the public in the Community/Meeting Room on the first floor. For more information, please see the website at home.mf.lib.wi.us or call Karen at 262-532-8912. Menomonee Falls Public Library, W156 N8436 Pilgrim Road, Menomonee Falls.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Volunteer Opportunities in Waukesha County
- Opus Foundation(R) awards more than $200,000 to Milwaukee-area organizations
- Falls Buildings Receive Honors from Building Owners & Managers Association
- Providing Resources for Bees
- Providing Bird Habitat
- Great Writers at St. Mary Parish School!
- Waukesha County Taxpayer’s Endorse
- Milwaukee/NARI Home Improvement Council Announces 2014 Officers and Directors
- New Pictorial History Book Available
- FREE Elmbrook Memorial "Walk With A Wheaton Doc" - Saturday, December 14, 2013