On Wednesday, September 18 at 7:00PM, the Menomonee Falls Public Library will have author John D. Krugler speaking about his book CREATING OLD WORLD WISCONSIN. Dozens of historic buildings were transplanted from different parts of Wisconsin to the Kettle Moraine State Forest with the help of curators, historians, researchers and volunteers, and this book chronicles the wonderful outdoor museum’s origins. Mr. Krugler is a history professor at Marquette University and lives in Menomonee Falls. The talk is free and open to the public in the Community/Meeting Room on the first floor. For more information, please see the website at home.mf.lib.wi.us or call Karen at 262-532-8912. Menomonee Falls Public Library, W156 N8436 Pilgrim Road, Menomonee Falls.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Planning the Patio Vegetable Garden
- Adults Skate Too
- Local Businesses Join Together to Support Youngest Victims of Domestic Violence
- Wil-Kil Pest Control Advises Travelers to Take Precautions Against Bed Bugs this Spring Travel Season
- Sky Zone Launches Fitness Challenge
- Do You Have a Silent Leak? Southeast Wisconsin Plumber Suggests Auditing Water Bill
- Holy Week Celebration Services at Trinity UCC
- NEWCASTLE PLACE TO HOST MEMORIES IN THE MAKING® ART SHOWCASE
- Two Comedy Shows benefit local military charities
- HISPANIC PROFESSIONALS OF GREATER MILWAUKEE ANNOUNCES CRISTINA SARALEGUI AS KEYNOTE SPEAKER FOR FIVE STAR GALA Local professional group secures prominent Latina celebrity for upcoming fundraiser