On Wednesday, September 18 at 7:00PM, the Menomonee Falls Public Library will have author John D. Krugler speaking about his book CREATING OLD WORLD WISCONSIN. Dozens of historic buildings were transplanted from different parts of Wisconsin to the Kettle Moraine State Forest with the help of curators, historians, researchers and volunteers, and this book chronicles the wonderful outdoor museum’s origins. Mr. Krugler is a history professor at Marquette University and lives in Menomonee Falls. The talk is free and open to the public in the Community/Meeting Room on the first floor. For more information, please see the website at home.mf.lib.wi.us or call Karen at 262-532-8912. Menomonee Falls Public Library, W156 N8436 Pilgrim Road, Menomonee Falls.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Friends of Ava - A Special Fund Raiser to Help With Medical Costs
- Holy Cross to host “Something for Everyone,” a Community Block Party Celebration on September 5th and 6th
- It’s a celebration for folks of all ages, and it is Free! All are Welcome.
- Put some WOW into your job search!
- August is “Cataract Awareness Month”: 6 Things you should know about CATARACTS
- Waukesha County Park System Announces Beach Season End Dates
- Sussex Lioness, Lions Clubs “Stuff the Bus” for kids
- Vintage Baseball Game & Car Show
- Lobsterfest 2014
- RE/MAX Realty 100 of Milwaukee Celebrates 35th Anniversary