On Wednesday, September 18 at 7:00PM, the Menomonee Falls Public Library will have author John D. Krugler speaking about his book CREATING OLD WORLD WISCONSIN. Dozens of historic buildings were transplanted from different parts of Wisconsin to the Kettle Moraine State Forest with the help of curators, historians, researchers and volunteers, and this book chronicles the wonderful outdoor museum’s origins. Mr. Krugler is a history professor at Marquette University and lives in Menomonee Falls. The talk is free and open to the public in the Community/Meeting Room on the first floor. For more information, please see the website at home.mf.lib.wi.us or call Karen at 262-532-8912. Menomonee Falls Public Library, W156 N8436 Pilgrim Road, Menomonee Falls.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- FREE Elmbrook Memorial "Walk With A Wheaton Doc" – Saturday, April 26, 2014
- Homestead's Jerrod Walton selected as the top high school senior to play in the 2014 WBCA All Star Game.
- Volunteer Opportunities in Waukesha County
- Milwaukee music group recognizes Hamilton teacher
- Unique Trombone and Civil War Groups in Concert this Sunday
- Club plans April 24 Cousins Subs fundraiser
- United for Libraries to present Public Service Award to Congressman Jim Sensenbrenner (R-Wis.)
- WOW Workforce Development Board Receives State Performance Award
- Falls Library Presents PUTTING YOUR ANCESTORS ON THE MAP
- Free Drum Clinic with The Common Thread Clinic Tour, Tuesday, April 22