On Wednesday, September 18 at 7:00PM, the Menomonee Falls Public Library will have author John D. Krugler speaking about his book CREATING OLD WORLD WISCONSIN. Dozens of historic buildings were transplanted from different parts of Wisconsin to the Kettle Moraine State Forest with the help of curators, historians, researchers and volunteers, and this book chronicles the wonderful outdoor museum’s origins. Mr. Krugler is a history professor at Marquette University and lives in Menomonee Falls. The talk is free and open to the public in the Community/Meeting Room on the first floor. For more information, please see the website at home.mf.lib.wi.us or call Karen at 262-532-8912. Menomonee Falls Public Library, W156 N8436 Pilgrim Road, Menomonee Falls.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Winners of the 2015 Lake Country Photo Contest
- Auditions for Falls Patio Players show "Godspell"
- July Movies at the Falls Library
- Car Seat and Booster Safety Check
- Local Residents Participate in THOROUGHLY MODERN MILLIE at Sunset Playhouse
- Community Volunteer Opportunities
- Germantown American Legion Fundraiser
- ATI Physical Therapy Offers Complimentary Screenings at All Locations
- Biergarten at the Schwabenhof
- Graphics Systems Corp. Expands Executive Team with Manufacturing Industry Veteran