Starting September 14th, Waukesha County Parks’ 2013 Annual Park Entrance Stickers will be available at reduced prices. These entrance stickers will be good through December 31, 2013.
You can purchase your sticker at any of the eight park entrances or at the Parks and Land Use office located at 515 W. Moreland Blvd., Room AC230 in Waukesha; Retzer Nature Center at S14 W28167 Madison St. also in Waukesha and the two ice arena locations; Naga-Waukee Park Ice Arena at 2699 Golf Rd in Delafield, or Eble Park Ice Arena, 19400 W Bluemound Rd in Brookfield
The discounted prices will be as follows:
Resident: $14.00/ car
Second vehicle: $7.00/ car (Proof of residency required)
Resident Senior Citizen: $7.00/ car
Second Vehicle: $4.00/ car (Proof of age required)
Non-Resident: $19.00/ car
This sale does not include the lake accesses or daily entrance fees.
Take advantage of this great deal. There is still plenty of time for outdoor activities this year! Don’t forget, 2014 Annual Stickers will go on sale December 2, 2013.
The Waukesha County Park System is a natural resource based park system that demonstrates stewardship while providing recreational and educational opportunities.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- FREE Elmbrook Memorial "Walk With A Wheaton Doc" – Saturday, April 26, 2014
- Homestead's Jerrod Walton selected as the top high school senior to play in the 2014 WBCA All Star Game.
- Volunteer Opportunities in Waukesha County
- Milwaukee music group recognizes Hamilton teacher
- Unique Trombone and Civil War Groups in Concert this Sunday
- Club plans April 24 Cousins Subs fundraiser
- United for Libraries to present Public Service Award to Congressman Jim Sensenbrenner (R-Wis.)
- WOW Workforce Development Board Receives State Performance Award
- Falls Library Presents PUTTING YOUR ANCESTORS ON THE MAP
- Free Drum Clinic with The Common Thread Clinic Tour, Tuesday, April 22