Matt Retzak and Rick Bartelt, CGR, CAPS, CCP, MBC, of Bartelt. The Remodeling Resource will lead a presentation, "Timeless Design, Seamless Transitions," on Sunday, September 22, 2013, at 12:30 p.m. at the Milwaukee/NARI Fall Home & Remodeling Show at the Wisconsin Exposition Center at State Fair Park.
The presentation will answer an important question: How can we create a space that stands the test of time and looks like it has always been there? A remodel is a big investment, so it's important to ensure that a space has a long "life span."
Matt Retzak is the project designer and coordinator for Bartelt. With over 14 years of architectural and industry experience, he has worked for the company for over 10 years, overseeing the design process and helping clients think outside of the box. Retzak has a bachelor's and master's degree in Architecture and Urban Planning from the University of Wisconsin - Milwaukee.
Rick Bartelt is the owner of Bartelt. He began in the construction industry 40 years ago, assisting his father, Ronald Bartelt, on project sites during weekends, holidays, and summer vacations.
Founded in 1984, Bartelt. The Remodeling Resource is a premier, family-owned remodeling firm specializing in residential and commercial design and construction. The company has won local, regional, and national industry awards, including 2013 Regional and National "Contractor of the Year" (CotY) awards presented by the National Association of the Remodeling Industry (NARI). With in-house designers, production staff, and expert carpenters, Bartelt is a member of the Milwaukee/NARI Home Improvement Council, Inc. and Metropolitan Builders Association.
For more information, visit www.barteltremodel.com or call 262-646-8020.
- MFHS Art at State Fair This Summer!
- Milwaukee Backgammon Club: May schedule
- Just Between Friends Consignment Sale Coming To Ozaukee County
- Volunteer Center - Community Volunteer Opportunities
- Dog Behaving Badly? Free Seminar
- New Adoption, Foster Parenting Ministry Aims to Educate and Advocate for Children
- Waukesha County Executive Kicks Off Arbor Day Activities
- Appalachian Story Teller Jessica Michna at the Falls Library
- A Parent’s Guide to Prom Flowers
- Milwaukee Lutheran High School presents “Man of La Mancha”