On Saturday, October 19 at 2:30pm, Menomonee Falls Public Library will present First Impressions performer Jessica Michna as Goode Rebeka in “Trial by Fire,” a story of the Salem Witch Trials In 1692, Salem, Massachusetts was a New World town with Puritan settlers from England. Old traditions and new traditions clashed with greed and suspicion suspected as the cause of the Salem Witch Trials. Mrs. Michna has portrayed Mary Todd Lincoln, Eleanor Roosevelt, Dolley Madison, and Abigail Adams in the Falls Library in the past. The program is free and open to the public in the Community/Meeting Room on the first floor. For more information, please see the website at home.mf.lib.wi.us or call Karen at 262-532-8912. Menomonee Falls Public Library, W156 N8436 Pilgrim Road, Menomonee Falls.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- March Movies at the Menomonee Falls Library
- Gehl Foods, Inc. Awarded the 2014 Quality and Service Award from Dot Foods
- Habitat Restoration at Three Sites of the Urban Ecology Center in Milwaukee
- Local Eagle Scout Gives Report to the Governor
- Distinguished Young Women Program
- Local Resident Participates in THE NERD at Sunset Playhouse
- Greater Brookfield Chamber of Commerce partners with Waukesha County Technical College for Human Resources for the Small Business roundtable
- Got a Thin Mint craving? Our Girl Scout cookie drive-thrus in Milwaukee and Menomonee Falls make it easy to stock up on all your favorites!
- Milwaukee/NARI Offers March 11 Panel Discussion on “Expect The Unexpected…Completing A Home Improvement Project”
- Volunteer Opportunities in Waukesha County