On Saturday, October 19 at 2:30pm, Menomonee Falls Public Library will present First Impressions performer Jessica Michna as Goode Rebeka in “Trial by Fire,” a story of the Salem Witch Trials In 1692, Salem, Massachusetts was a New World town with Puritan settlers from England. Old traditions and new traditions clashed with greed and suspicion suspected as the cause of the Salem Witch Trials. Mrs. Michna has portrayed Mary Todd Lincoln, Eleanor Roosevelt, Dolley Madison, and Abigail Adams in the Falls Library in the past. The program is free and open to the public in the Community/Meeting Room on the first floor. For more information, please see the website at home.mf.lib.wi.us or call Karen at 262-532-8912. Menomonee Falls Public Library, W156 N8436 Pilgrim Road, Menomonee Falls.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- May Movies at the Falls Library
- FREE to the Public - Outdoor Workouts at Anytime Falls
- MFHS ADVANCED PLACEMENT STUDIO ART EXHIBITION
- Special May Movie at the Falls Library
- HGTV to Feature Flat Rate Home Services Manager on National Television Show
- United Way Volunteer Opportunities
- Support Germantown High School in the Fight Against Cancer
- Gymnastics Tryouts Being Held For Boys, Girls, and Tumbling & Trampoline Teams
- FREE Health Screening to Detect a “Silent Killer”
- Kids From Wisconsin Premier