On Saturday, October 19 at 2:30pm, Menomonee Falls Public Library will present First Impressions performer Jessica Michna as Goode Rebeka in “Trial by Fire,” a story of the Salem Witch Trials In 1692, Salem, Massachusetts was a New World town with Puritan settlers from England. Old traditions and new traditions clashed with greed and suspicion suspected as the cause of the Salem Witch Trials. Mrs. Michna has portrayed Mary Todd Lincoln, Eleanor Roosevelt, Dolley Madison, and Abigail Adams in the Falls Library in the past. The program is free and open to the public in the Community/Meeting Room on the first floor. For more information, please see the website at home.mf.lib.wi.us or call Karen at 262-532-8912. Menomonee Falls Public Library, W156 N8436 Pilgrim Road, Menomonee Falls.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- October Movies at the Falls Library
- EverWhite Whiteboards Named to Higher Education Dean’s List
- Lost Dog
- Poverty Training Offered at St. James
- Mathnasium's 5th Annual TriMathlon
- Psychic & Energetic Therapies Fair
- A Delicious Gift of Coffee Sent to Our Local Troops Overseas
- IT'S THIS SUNDAY - September 27th - BD Fall Community Rummage Sale
- Froedtert & MCW Ranks Among Top 10 US Academic Medical Centers
- Waukesha Monkey Joe's Hosts Food Drive in October