On Saturday, October 19 at 2:30pm, Menomonee Falls Public Library will present First Impressions performer Jessica Michna as Goode Rebeka in “Trial by Fire,” a story of the Salem Witch Trials In 1692, Salem, Massachusetts was a New World town with Puritan settlers from England. Old traditions and new traditions clashed with greed and suspicion suspected as the cause of the Salem Witch Trials. Mrs. Michna has portrayed Mary Todd Lincoln, Eleanor Roosevelt, Dolley Madison, and Abigail Adams in the Falls Library in the past. The program is free and open to the public in the Community/Meeting Room on the first floor. For more information, please see the website at home.mf.lib.wi.us or call Karen at 262-532-8912. Menomonee Falls Public Library, W156 N8436 Pilgrim Road, Menomonee Falls.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Valentine's Day is Cute, Tobacco...Not so Much
- J&B Construction Provides Tips on Decking Material Selections
- Journey with Jesus, Easter for Kids
- Elder Eric Scott Dougherty Returns Home
- Break Out of the Winter Blues – and Heat Things Up – at Valentine’s Day!
- Daddy Daughter Date Night at Sky Zone February 11
- Community Volunteer Opportunities
- February Movies at the Falls Library
- Independent Business Association of Wisconsin (IBAW) to host Preparing Future Generations for Career Readiness
- Local Pastor Speaks on Church Persecution