Experience Old Falls Village at night! On October 25 and October 26 from 6:00-9:00 pm, Trick or Treat safely throughout the grounds of this historic museum. Enjoy games, arts and crafts, and FREE hayrides. Visit the puppet story theater, roast marshmallows at the campfire, get a kid-friendly tattoo, and enjoy cookies and cider. A special Halloween Art show will be hosted by the Menomonee Falls Art Guild.
Admission is $4 for adults and children 3 and older. Children over 3 years old receive a free pumpkin with their paid admission. Free parking. Old Falls Village, Corner of Hwy. Q & Pilgrim Road, Menomonee Falls. Visit our website for more information www.oldfallsvillage.com. This is a fundraising event of the Menomonee Falls Historical Society.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Peter Mayer Concert in November
- Film Screening: Merchants of Doubt
- Monster Run Movie and Pumpkin Lighting
- Wixon Adds Renee Santy, Food Scientist
- Local Contractor on Mission to Educate First Time Homeowners
- HYMNS TRIUMPHANT, to be held October 17th at Holy Cross
- Bartelt Wins Two MBA Achievement Awards
- Consumers Name Foti Chiropractic “Top Choice” for Chiropractic Care
- The Purple Giraffe, new children’s boutique, coming to Oconomowoc on October 15, 2015
- Milwaukee Lutheran High School To Present Fall Play, “Speak up. Stand up.” October 15-18