Experience Old Falls Village at night! On October 25 and October 26 from 6:00-9:00 pm, Trick or Treat safely throughout the grounds of this historic museum. Enjoy games, arts and crafts, and FREE hayrides. Visit the puppet story theater, roast marshmallows at the campfire, get a kid-friendly tattoo, and enjoy cookies and cider. A special Halloween Art show will be hosted by the Menomonee Falls Art Guild.
Admission is $4 for adults and children 3 and older. Children over 3 years old receive a free pumpkin with their paid admission. Free parking. Old Falls Village, Corner of Hwy. Q & Pilgrim Road, Menomonee Falls. Visit our website for more information www.oldfallsvillage.com. This is a fundraising event of the Menomonee Falls Historical Society.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- FREE Elmbrook Memorial "Walk With A Wheaton Doc" – Saturday, April 26, 2014
- Homestead's Jerrod Walton selected as the top high school senior to play in the 2014 WBCA All Star Game.
- Volunteer Opportunities in Waukesha County
- Milwaukee music group recognizes Hamilton teacher
- Unique Trombone and Civil War Groups in Concert this Sunday
- Club plans April 24 Cousins Subs fundraiser
- United for Libraries to present Public Service Award to Congressman Jim Sensenbrenner (R-Wis.)
- WOW Workforce Development Board Receives State Performance Award
- Falls Library Presents PUTTING YOUR ANCESTORS ON THE MAP
- Free Drum Clinic with The Common Thread Clinic Tour, Tuesday, April 22