Experience Old Falls Village at night! On October 25 and October 26 from 6:00-9:00 pm, Trick or Treat safely throughout the grounds of this historic museum. Enjoy games, arts and crafts, and FREE hayrides. Visit the puppet story theater, roast marshmallows at the campfire, get a kid-friendly tattoo, and enjoy cookies and cider. A special Halloween Art show will be hosted by the Menomonee Falls Art Guild.
Admission is $4 for adults and children 3 and older. Children over 3 years old receive a free pumpkin with their paid admission. Free parking. Old Falls Village, Corner of Hwy. Q & Pilgrim Road, Menomonee Falls. Visit our website for more information www.oldfallsvillage.com. This is a fundraising event of the Menomonee Falls Historical Society.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Natural Back Pain Relief
- Russ Darrow Group Hosting Donation Drive for The Salvation Army
- Zion Lutheran Craft and Bake Sale
- OCONOMOWOC STUDENT NAMED RISING STAR
- Christmas Clearing Council announces Angel Award winners
- Festival of Trees
- Local Businesses Collect, Deliver Thousands of Pounds of Food to New Berlin Food Pantry
- A Healthy Habit - Coffee
- Mequon Nature Preserve Receives Community Partner of the Year Award
- Waukesha County Purchase Award contest winners announced