Experience Old Falls Village at night! On October 25 and October 26 from 6:00-9:00 pm, Trick or Treat safely throughout the grounds of this historic museum. Enjoy games, arts and crafts, and FREE hayrides. Visit the puppet story theater, roast marshmallows at the campfire, get a kid-friendly tattoo, and enjoy cookies and cider. A special Halloween Art show will be hosted by the Menomonee Falls Art Guild.
Admission is $4 for adults and children 3 and older. Children over 3 years old receive a free pumpkin with their paid admission. Free parking. Old Falls Village, Corner of Hwy. Q & Pilgrim Road, Menomonee Falls. Visit our website for more information www.oldfallsvillage.com. This is a fundraising event of the Menomonee Falls Historical Society.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Patio Players' "Hairspray" in One Word - Wow!
- Volunteer Opportunities in Waukesha County
- Community Volunteer Opportunities
- Moviegoers at Menomonee Falls, South Shore Cinemas give DreamLounger recliner seating high marks
- Seeking Participants for Eat & Greet Festival Sat., June 6
- IT'S THIS WEEKEND! Sunday, April 26th (10 - 2) BD Early Bird Community Rummage Sale
- Author Mary Rickert at the Falls Library
- Nora Collins to headline at WAUMC Community Coffee House benefiting Habitat for Humanity
- Friends of the Library Book Sale
- Brandish Creative Group moves to larger offices in Oconomowoc