Hamilton High School sophomores will take the Wisconsin Knowledge and Concepts Examination (WKCE) the week of Nov. 4. School attendance is especially encouraged and all out-of-school appointments should be avoided during the test week.
A parent letter and brochure entitled “Student/Parent Pre-Test Information” will be sent home with students in the weeks preceding the test. This brochure will provide parents and students with additional information about the purpose and format of the test. The brochure also will identify a website with access to sample questions. Parents are encouraged to go over the guide with their children and stress the importance of doing their best on the test.
Test results will allow students to better understand academic strengths and weaknesses and plan their remaining academic courses to strengthen these areas. In addition, the WKCE provides the district with valuable information regarding curricular adjustments and alignment with state standards.
For further information about the test, contact the Hamilton High School Guidance Department at (262) 246-6476.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Mount Mary University Offers Creative Connections Camp
- Community Blood Drive Hosted by Christ the King Church of Delafield
- Graphics Systems Offers On Demand 3D Printed Parts
- Waukesha BluesFest Announces 2014 Entertainment Line-up - Tickets on Sale Tues., April 15
- Christ the King Presents Good Friday Cantata; Easter Services Announced
- Finale Music Notation Software for Beginners
- Free Community Open House
- Newman Civic Fellows Award for 2014
- Free Computer Classes Set for Falls Library in May and June
- Falls Library Presents BIRDSCAPING IN THE MIDWEST