Hamilton High School sophomores will take the Wisconsin Knowledge and Concepts Examination (WKCE) the week of Nov. 4. School attendance is especially encouraged and all out-of-school appointments should be avoided during the test week.
A parent letter and brochure entitled “Student/Parent Pre-Test Information” will be sent home with students in the weeks preceding the test. This brochure will provide parents and students with additional information about the purpose and format of the test. The brochure also will identify a website with access to sample questions. Parents are encouraged to go over the guide with their children and stress the importance of doing their best on the test.
Test results will allow students to better understand academic strengths and weaknesses and plan their remaining academic courses to strengthen these areas. In addition, the WKCE provides the district with valuable information regarding curricular adjustments and alignment with state standards.
For further information about the test, contact the Hamilton High School Guidance Department at (262) 246-6476.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Greater Menomonee Falls Foundation accepting grant requests - applications due April 7!
- Doherty Named Distinguished Young Woman of Menomonee Falls for 2015
- BELLWETHER’S PRIVATE LOAN FUNDING
- Town Bank Hosts Annual Spring Shredding Events
- Local Artists invited to participate in WRAP Exhibit and Workshop
- Free Sound Reinforcement & Live Sound Classes
- Franklin student joins clean water effort in Nicaragua
- County Health Clinic proposal flawed
- McKinley Lodge Fish Fry
- Ashes to Go! Distribution of Ashes by Local Clergy