The Optimist Club of Menomonee Falls along with the partnership of the School District of Menomonee Falls Community Education & Recreation Department is hosting its 3rd Annual Parents Holiday Drop & Shop on Saturday, December 7th from 10 am until 2 pm. The event is being held at the Community Center located at W152N8645 Margaret Rd, Menomonee Falls, WI. The event is free and open to children between the ages of 3 (potty trained) and 10. There will be many activity areas which include a Football Training Camp Experience, Young Rembrandts Drawing Program, craft area, story reading with Mrs. Claus, movie time, and visit and picture with Santa Claus! Although there is no cost to attend this event we will be accepting donations of cash or non perishable food items to help support the Menomonee Falls Food Pantry.
So parents if you are in need of some extra time to get some shopping done, get the house ready for a holiday party, bake cookies, or just plain need a rest then drop your children off for fun and recreation.
Deadline to register is December 1, 2013. Register online at www.fallsrec.org or in person at the CE & Rec Office. When registering online please use course code 490020. For questions regarding registration please contact (262) 255-8460.
If any local businesses are running specials or promotions during the month of December and are interested in providing us with coupons or sales flyers for distribution to our families please contact Dawn Mariscal at (262)250-7680 to make arrangements for pick up.
We are also in need of student volunteers in grades 6 through 12 to help assist us in the many activity areas as well as being big buddies to our young attendees. If you are interested in volunteering please contact Dawn Mariscal by email at email@example.com or by phone at (262)250-7680.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- FREE Elmbrook Memorial "Walk With A Wheaton Doc" – Saturday, April 26, 2014
- Homestead's Jerrod Walton selected as the top high school senior to play in the 2014 WBCA All Star Game.
- Volunteer Opportunities in Waukesha County
- Milwaukee music group recognizes Hamilton teacher
- Unique Trombone and Civil War Groups in Concert this Sunday
- Club plans April 24 Cousins Subs fundraiser
- United for Libraries to present Public Service Award to Congressman Jim Sensenbrenner (R-Wis.)
- WOW Workforce Development Board Receives State Performance Award
- Falls Library Presents PUTTING YOUR ANCESTORS ON THE MAP
- Free Drum Clinic with The Common Thread Clinic Tour, Tuesday, April 22