Purloin Studio has been well known for it's wonderful artwork and collectible bookshop. Just last week after 4 months of planning and construction, Purloin Studio's COFFEE HOUSE was opened for business.
Menomonee Falls Downtown River District now has a true coffee house offering Espresso's, Latte's, Macchiato's, Café Au Lait, tea, fresh bakery along with conversation. Valentine Coffee is served here along with Rocket Baby Bakery product. Stop in and enjoy the art, books and of course the coffee house.
Located at N88W16567 Main St. Menomonee Falls
Tuesday -Friday 7am to 2pm
(Like Purloin Studio on Facebook)
Sat. 10am to 2pm
- Color Craze at the Wauwatosa Library
- Performer Steve Girman at the Wauwatosa Public Library
- Marquette student from Menomonee Falls "Plays it forward" in support of Youth Sports Camp
- Volunteer Center - Community Volunteer Opportunities
- Froedtert & the Medical College of Wisconsin and Easter Seals Southeast Wisconsin Celebrate Project SEARCH Completion Ceremony for Adults With Disabilities
- Electricity Program at Wauwatosa Library
- Milwaukee local graduates from Concord Law School
- Lubar Supply Chain Team Ranks Third in World Competition
- The 17th Annual Menomonee Falls Civil War Event includes the Ice Cream Social on July 16-17, 2016 at Old Falls Village.
- Antique and Classic Car Show to be Held at LindenGrove