Purloin Studio has been well known for it's wonderful artwork and collectible bookshop. Just last week after 4 months of planning and construction, Purloin Studio's COFFEE HOUSE was opened for business.
Menomonee Falls Downtown River District now has a true coffee house offering Espresso's, Latte's, Macchiato's, Café Au Lait, tea, fresh bakery along with conversation. Valentine Coffee is served here along with Rocket Baby Bakery product. Stop in and enjoy the art, books and of course the coffee house.
Located at N88W16567 Main St. Menomonee Falls
Tuesday -Friday 7am to 2pm
(Like Purloin Studio on Facebook)
Sat. 10am to 2pm
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- HGTV’s House Hunters Returns to Southeastern Wisconsin to Feature Flat Rate Home Services’ Employee
- Johnson Bank Volunteers at Mequon Nature Preserve
- Meijer Announces Opening Dates for First Wisconsin Supercenters
- Comprehensive Eye Exams Can Help Re-engage Patients Into Care for Certain Chronic Conditions, With the Potential to Help Improve Health and Reduce Costs
- Milwaukee to Host 2015 USA Ultimate Division 1 College Championships, May 22-25 at Uihlein Park
- Milwaukee Non-profit Aiding Children in Foster Care Seeks Help
- Three Brookfield Ameriprise Advisors Achieve Circle of Success Recognition
- Cousins Subs awards $5,000 scholarship to Claire Monzel of Menomonee Falls, Wis.
- Curative Care Network Awarded Renewed Three-Year CARF Accreditation
- Kohl’s Art Generation Family Sundays: Play on Words