Montana Mariscal, a senior theater and fine arts double major, will perform as Ilse in “Spring Awakening” at Carroll University, Nov. 22-23, 2013. Opening night is 7 p.m. on Nov. 22 with additional showings on Nov. 23 at 2 p.m. and 7 p.m. Tickets are $10 adults, $5 seniors and free with student ID.
Montana is a 2010 graduate of Menomonee Falls High School and the daughter of Tate Mariscal and Dawn Behr of Menomonee Falls. She has participated in several productions, most recently as the costume and makeup coordinator for “Rosencrantz and Guildenstern are Dead.” Montana also manages the Otteson Theatre costume shop.
“Spring Awakening” is the story of a group of late 19th century German students’ electrifying journey through the years of teenage self-discovery: morality, sexuality, and rock and roll. Due to sexual content and adult language, this show is not appropriate for patrons younger than age 16. The musical is based on the controversial German play “Spring’s Awakening” by Frank Wedekind. It was nominated for 11 Tony awards, winning eight, including Best Musical, Best Original Score, Best Book and Best Direction.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Six Scouts Leave Legacy of Community Service
- Attitude of Gratitude
- ‘Black Friday’ Vehicle Purchase at Russ Darrow Includes Packer Player Collector Canvas
- Community Volunteer Opportunities
- Natural Back Pain Relief
- Russ Darrow Group Hosting Donation Drive for The Salvation Army
- Zion Lutheran Craft and Bake Sale
- OCONOMOWOC STUDENT NAMED RISING STAR
- Christmas Clearing Council announces Angel Award winners
- Festival of Trees