Montana Mariscal, a senior theater and fine arts double major, will perform as Ilse in “Spring Awakening” at Carroll University, Nov. 22-23, 2013. Opening night is 7 p.m. on Nov. 22 with additional showings on Nov. 23 at 2 p.m. and 7 p.m. Tickets are $10 adults, $5 seniors and free with student ID.
Montana is a 2010 graduate of Menomonee Falls High School and the daughter of Tate Mariscal and Dawn Behr of Menomonee Falls. She has participated in several productions, most recently as the costume and makeup coordinator for “Rosencrantz and Guildenstern are Dead.” Montana also manages the Otteson Theatre costume shop.
“Spring Awakening” is the story of a group of late 19th century German students’ electrifying journey through the years of teenage self-discovery: morality, sexuality, and rock and roll. Due to sexual content and adult language, this show is not appropriate for patrons younger than age 16. The musical is based on the controversial German play “Spring’s Awakening” by Frank Wedekind. It was nominated for 11 Tony awards, winning eight, including Best Musical, Best Original Score, Best Book and Best Direction.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Milwaukee Art Museum Hosts Kohl's Art Generation Family Sundays: Dia de los Muertos
- Optimist Club Fall Clean Up
- Barbara Donaldson, Waukesha Resident, Joins Brookfield Office of Ameriprise Financial
- Hamilton students recognized in NMSC competition
- Prohibition Movie and Program at the Falls Library
- 4-year-old kindergartners participate in Harvest Parade
- Christmas in the Grove Nov. 7-8
- Hamilton National Honor Society to sponsor blood drive
- Hamilton announces September students of the month
- Exhibit Systems Adds Veteran Trade Show Designer, Builder to Project Construction Team