Montana Mariscal, a senior theater and fine arts double major, will perform as Ilse in “Spring Awakening” at Carroll University, Nov. 22-23, 2013. Opening night is 7 p.m. on Nov. 22 with additional showings on Nov. 23 at 2 p.m. and 7 p.m. Tickets are $10 adults, $5 seniors and free with student ID.
Montana is a 2010 graduate of Menomonee Falls High School and the daughter of Tate Mariscal and Dawn Behr of Menomonee Falls. She has participated in several productions, most recently as the costume and makeup coordinator for “Rosencrantz and Guildenstern are Dead.” Montana also manages the Otteson Theatre costume shop.
“Spring Awakening” is the story of a group of late 19th century German students’ electrifying journey through the years of teenage self-discovery: morality, sexuality, and rock and roll. Due to sexual content and adult language, this show is not appropriate for patrons younger than age 16. The musical is based on the controversial German play “Spring’s Awakening” by Frank Wedekind. It was nominated for 11 Tony awards, winning eight, including Best Musical, Best Original Score, Best Book and Best Direction.
- Germantown Little League introduces Jaguar Cubs Program
- Top Big Band Vocalist in Menomonee Falls
- Community Volunteer Opportunities
- Visit Old Falls Village Days June 4-5
- Spring Festival at Polonia Sport Club
- Deep Sea Discovery VBS 2016
- Building Futures Provides Pathways to Success
- Concordia Pharmacy Students Help with Prescription Drug Disposal Right Before Finals
- Preventing Youth Substance Abuse Key to Reducing Burden of Disease in Wisconsin
- Help Waukesha County Prepare for a Disaster!