Montana Mariscal, a senior theater and fine arts double major, will perform as Ilse in “Spring Awakening” at Carroll University, Nov. 22-23, 2013. Opening night is 7 p.m. on Nov. 22 with additional showings on Nov. 23 at 2 p.m. and 7 p.m. Tickets are $10 adults, $5 seniors and free with student ID.
Montana is a 2010 graduate of Menomonee Falls High School and the daughter of Tate Mariscal and Dawn Behr of Menomonee Falls. She has participated in several productions, most recently as the costume and makeup coordinator for “Rosencrantz and Guildenstern are Dead.” Montana also manages the Otteson Theatre costume shop.
“Spring Awakening” is the story of a group of late 19th century German students’ electrifying journey through the years of teenage self-discovery: morality, sexuality, and rock and roll. Due to sexual content and adult language, this show is not appropriate for patrons younger than age 16. The musical is based on the controversial German play “Spring’s Awakening” by Frank Wedekind. It was nominated for 11 Tony awards, winning eight, including Best Musical, Best Original Score, Best Book and Best Direction.
- May Movies at the Falls Library
- MFHS Art at State Fair This Summer!
- Milwaukee Backgammon Club: May schedule
- Just Between Friends Consignment Sale Coming To Ozaukee County
- Volunteer Center - Community Volunteer Opportunities
- Dog Behaving Badly? Free Seminar
- New Adoption, Foster Parenting Ministry Aims to Educate and Advocate for Children
- Waukesha County Executive Kicks Off Arbor Day Activities
- Appalachian Story Teller Jessica Michna at the Falls Library
- A Parent’s Guide to Prom Flowers