Cornerstone Community Bank is hosting a cash drive at their Menomonee Falls location during the month of December to benefit the Menomonee Falls Area Food Pantry. “We hope to raise awareness of this great need in the community,” said Mary Metzger, vice president and branch manager at Cornerstone Community Bank. “Cornerstone will match all donations given up to $500. We encourage our customers, employees and the public to contribute what they can this Christmas season,” added Metzger.
The mission of the Food Pantry is to gather and distribute food to those with acute or chronic need who live in the greater Menomonee Falls area. The Falls Area Food Pantry strives to raise awareness of hunger in our community and Falls Area Food Pantry strives to raise awareness of hunger in our community and provide volunteer opportunities for community members to serve one another. For additional information about the Menomonee Falls Area Food Pantry, please call 262-251-6848.
Cornerstone Community Bank is located at N91 W17231 Appleton Avenue, and the phone number is 262.251.9050.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- NEWCASTLE PLACE TO HOST MEMORIES IN THE MAKING® ART SHOWCASE
- Two Comedy Shows benefit local military charities
- HISPANIC PROFESSIONALS OF GREATER MILWAUKEE ANNOUNCES CRISTINA SARALEGUI AS KEYNOTE SPEAKER FOR FIVE STAR GALA Local professional group secures prominent Latina celebrity for upcoming fundraiser
- Try out field hockey with LIFT!
- SkySlam Madness Takes the Court
- Sole Sister's Vendor EXPO!
- Tri County YMCA - Healthy Kids Day 2015
- BloodCenter to Host Milwaukee Bucks Blood Drive
- YMCA Diabetes Alert Day
- Firefighters Climb at #1 Fight for Air Climb in the Nation