Cornerstone Community Bank is hosting a cash drive at their Menomonee Falls location during the month of December to benefit the Menomonee Falls Area Food Pantry. “We hope to raise awareness of this great need in the community,” said Mary Metzger, vice president and branch manager at Cornerstone Community Bank. “Cornerstone will match all donations given up to $500. We encourage our customers, employees and the public to contribute what they can this Christmas season,” added Metzger.
The mission of the Food Pantry is to gather and distribute food to those with acute or chronic need who live in the greater Menomonee Falls area. The Falls Area Food Pantry strives to raise awareness of hunger in our community and Falls Area Food Pantry strives to raise awareness of hunger in our community and provide volunteer opportunities for community members to serve one another. For additional information about the Menomonee Falls Area Food Pantry, please call 262-251-6848.
Cornerstone Community Bank is located at N91 W17231 Appleton Avenue, and the phone number is 262.251.9050.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Free Drum Clinic with The Common Thread Clinic Tour, Tuesday, April 22
- Foti Chiropractic Launches Encore Campaign for Make-A-Wish Wisconsin
- The Allegro Eminence Dance Center is Now Open!
- Hamilton student experiences government program
- Volunteer Opportunities in Waukesha County
- Hamilton Band Boosters host Annual Spring Tasting
- Don’t Forget the Flowers During Administrative Professionals Week!
- Big Spring Book Sale Set for Falls Library
- Hamilton drama to present “Charlotte’s Web”
- Discover the Flora of Menomonee Park May 13