For more information call December 11, 2013
Bill Savage – (414)218 -0959
Waukesha- the Waukesha County Taxpayer’s Association (WCTP) has endorsed Jeremy Walz for County Supervisor. The Menomonee Falls resident has announced his intentions to run for the County’s 6th supervisory district.
“Jeremy not only shares the conservative values of the district and will be an excellent guardian of the people’s resources and interests; he has the track record to prove it,” said Bill Savage, the group’s executive director. “Jeremy has the work ethic and no-nonsense approach to problems that we desperately need at the County level. Jeremy will be the first to tell you that he has worked hard and saved his entire adult life to purchase a home and he intends to protect his investment,” Savage added.
The Waukesha County Taxpayer’s Association was formed to recruit and support conservative candidates for local office including the County board.
“The spring elections are generally not that visible. We need to start taking a closer look at who we are electing to these offices,” Savage said. “Jeremy Walz is a perfect fit for the job. He understands the limited role that government should have in our lives and will work to preserve the rich family heritage that is Waukesha County.” Savage noted.
Jeremy Walz bought his first home in Menomonee Falls 5 years ago. He has a degree to teach high school, served in the National Guard and is currently on the Menomonee Falls village board.
For more information please visit MFtax.org or e-mail Bill Savage at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Hamilton announces February students of the month
- Volunteer Opportunities in Waukesha County
- Loft 24 Grand Opening! New Unique Party & Event Rental Space
- WAUMC Community Coffee House to host Irish folk band Tallymoore and acoustic duo Blue Waters
- Waukesha Just Between Friends Sale Starts March 21
- Greater Menomonee Falls Foundation accepting grant requests - applications due April 7!
- Doherty Named Distinguished Young Woman of Menomonee Falls for 2015
- BELLWETHER’S PRIVATE LOAN FUNDING
- Town Bank Hosts Annual Spring Shredding Events
- Local Artists invited to participate in WRAP Exhibit and Workshop