The Woodland Prime Office Park and the Oak Creek Commerce Center were recently bestowed with The Outstanding Building of the Year (TOBY) awards by the Business Owners & Managers Association of Wisconsin (BOMA). Woodland Prime and its property manager, Margaret Lang of CBRE, won the Suburban Office Park of the Year award. The Oak Creek Commerce Center and its property manager Jamie Wolski of CBRE, won the Industrial Office Park of the year award.
Both TOBY awards were based on the building amenities and programs that have been implemented by the owner and property manager to enhance the tenant experience and community impact. Tenant relations, energy conservation/sustainability features, and emergency preparedness are among the criteria on which the properties were judged among their peers in the commercial real estate sector in Wisconsin.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Wil-Kil Pest Control Advises Travelers to Take Precautions Against Bed Bugs this Spring Travel Season
- Sky Zone Launches Fitness Challenge
- Do You Have a Silent Leak? Southeast Wisconsin Plumber Suggests Auditing Water Bill
- Holy Week Celebration Services at Trinity UCC
- NEWCASTLE PLACE TO HOST MEMORIES IN THE MAKING® ART SHOWCASE
- Two Comedy Shows benefit local military charities
- HISPANIC PROFESSIONALS OF GREATER MILWAUKEE ANNOUNCES CRISTINA SARALEGUI AS KEYNOTE SPEAKER FOR FIVE STAR GALA Local professional group secures prominent Latina celebrity for upcoming fundraiser
- Try out field hockey with LIFT!
- SkySlam Madness Takes the Court
- Sole Sister's Vendor EXPO!