The Woodland Prime Office Park and the Oak Creek Commerce Center were recently bestowed with The Outstanding Building of the Year (TOBY) awards by the Business Owners & Managers Association of Wisconsin (BOMA). Woodland Prime and its property manager, Margaret Lang of CBRE, won the Suburban Office Park of the Year award. The Oak Creek Commerce Center and its property manager Jamie Wolski of CBRE, won the Industrial Office Park of the year award.
Both TOBY awards were based on the building amenities and programs that have been implemented by the owner and property manager to enhance the tenant experience and community impact. Tenant relations, energy conservation/sustainability features, and emergency preparedness are among the criteria on which the properties were judged among their peers in the commercial real estate sector in Wisconsin.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Christ the King Church of Delafield To Hold Rally Sunday Celebration, Sept. 7
- Holy Hill Arts & Crafts Fair Celebrates 40th Year – 2014 Event Scheduled for Sat., Sept. 20
- Milwaukee/NARI Reveals the Secret Ingredient of an Award-Winning Remodel
- Macy Anderson Joins Wallner Builders as Design Facilitator
- Volunteer Opportunities in Waukesha County
- BEACHCOMBER SALON PLANS SEPTEMBER 11TH FUNDRAISER
- Friends of Ava - A Special Fund Raiser to Help With Medical Costs
- Holy Cross to host “Something for Everyone,” a Community Block Party Celebration on September 5th and 6th
- It’s a celebration for folks of all ages, and it is Free! All are Welcome.
- Put some WOW into your job search!