The Woodland Prime Office Park and the Oak Creek Commerce Center were recently bestowed with The Outstanding Building of the Year (TOBY) awards by the Business Owners & Managers Association of Wisconsin (BOMA). Woodland Prime and its property manager, Margaret Lang of CBRE, won the Suburban Office Park of the Year award. The Oak Creek Commerce Center and its property manager Jamie Wolski of CBRE, won the Industrial Office Park of the year award.
Both TOBY awards were based on the building amenities and programs that have been implemented by the owner and property manager to enhance the tenant experience and community impact. Tenant relations, energy conservation/sustainability features, and emergency preparedness are among the criteria on which the properties were judged among their peers in the commercial real estate sector in Wisconsin.
- September Fashion Show in Washington County
- 5 Tips for Parents and Teens for Safe Summer Driving
- Back to School...BBB Reminds You to Shop Smart!
- McKinley Lodge hosts "World Famous Fish Fry"
- Wii Olympics for Adults at Brookfield Public Library
- Melinda Myers to Present Twice Daily at The Wisconsin State Fair
- Join us at the Sussex Farmers Market - Sundays from 9:30 - 1
- Alliance Tax & Accounting Service expands office to accommodate growth
- St. Mary School Celebrates 100 years!
- Heat and Art