The Woodland Prime Office Park and the Oak Creek Commerce Center were recently bestowed with The Outstanding Building of the Year (TOBY) awards by the Business Owners & Managers Association of Wisconsin (BOMA). Woodland Prime and its property manager, Margaret Lang of CBRE, won the Suburban Office Park of the Year award. The Oak Creek Commerce Center and its property manager Jamie Wolski of CBRE, won the Industrial Office Park of the year award.
Both TOBY awards were based on the building amenities and programs that have been implemented by the owner and property manager to enhance the tenant experience and community impact. Tenant relations, energy conservation/sustainability features, and emergency preparedness are among the criteria on which the properties were judged among their peers in the commercial real estate sector in Wisconsin.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Daddy Daughter Date Night at Sky Zone February 11
- Community Volunteer Opportunities
- February Movies at the Falls Library
- Independent Business Association of Wisconsin (IBAW) to host Preparing Future Generations for Career Readiness
- Local Pastor Speaks on Church Persecution
- Celebrities to be Featured at the Milwaukee NARI Spring Home Improvement Show; Spike TV’s Skip Bedell, DIY Network’s Kayleen McCabe, and More
- Milwaukee NARI Hosts 2nd Annual Career and Internship Fair; Continues Mission to Boost Interest in the Trade Industry
- Bartelt Wins 2016 Regional Contractor of the Year (CotY) Award
- Pancake Breakfast and Silent Auction
- Greater Menomonee Falls Foundation accepting grant applications