The Woodland Prime Office Park and the Oak Creek Commerce Center were recently bestowed with The Outstanding Building of the Year (TOBY) awards by the Business Owners & Managers Association of Wisconsin (BOMA). Woodland Prime and its property manager, Margaret Lang of CBRE, won the Suburban Office Park of the Year award. The Oak Creek Commerce Center and its property manager Jamie Wolski of CBRE, won the Industrial Office Park of the year award.
Both TOBY awards were based on the building amenities and programs that have been implemented by the owner and property manager to enhance the tenant experience and community impact. Tenant relations, energy conservation/sustainability features, and emergency preparedness are among the criteria on which the properties were judged among their peers in the commercial real estate sector in Wisconsin.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Car Seat and Booster Safety Check
- Local Residents Participate in THOROUGHLY MODERN MILLIE at Sunset Playhouse
- Community Volunteer Opportunities
- Germantown American Legion Fundraiser
- ATI Physical Therapy Offers Complimentary Screenings at All Locations
- Biergarten at the Schwabenhof
- Graphics Systems Corp. Expands Executive Team with Manufacturing Industry Veteran
- Employer Registration Now Open for the Workforce Development Center's Washington/Ozaukee Job Fair
- Good Shepherd Youth Help Central City Parish
- UMDF Energy For Life Walk Held on September 26th at Greenfield Park