Christmas has come early to Overture Center for the Arts, in the form of much-needed body repair services donated by the Russ Darrow Group to the organization’s van.
The Russ Darrow Collision Center, located at the Russ Darrow Kia of Madison dealership, 6525 Odana Road, is responsible for repairing nearly $4,500 worth of body work to the vehicle. The front and rear bumpers, as well as the van’s sliding door, were replaced, as well as other body work from normal wear and tear.
The new sliding door is donated by LKQ Corporation-Keystone Automotive, and the paint is donated by Auto Paint & Supply. The labor and remaining costs are donated by the Russ Darrow Collision Center. The van will be detailed and is expected to be completed on Friday, Dec. 20.
“We are incredibly grateful to the Russ Darrow Group and their partners for this incredible gift,” says Overture spokesman Robert Chappell. “As a nonprofit arts center, we can only survive and thrive through partnerships across the community. Russ Darrow Group’s investment in us, like every donation we receive, really demonstrates their commitment to the success of the community as a whole.”
Russ Darrow Group, headquartered in Menomonee Falls, is Wisconsin’s all-time volume auto retailer since 1965. It owns and operates dealerships in Milwaukee, Appleton, Green Bay, Madison, Fond du Lac, Waukesha, Wauwatosa, West Bend, and Greenfield, representing Chrysler, Jeep, Dodge, Ram, Toyota, Scion, Honda, Nissan, KIA, Mazda, and Mitsubishi. With over 600 employees, the company also operates a nationwide fleet and leasing business and has its own in-house financing company. For more information on Russ Darrow Group’s complete offerings of automotive sales, selection, and service, visit www.russdarrow.com.
- Volunteer Center - Community Volunteer Opportunities
- Dog Behaving Badly? Free Seminar
- New Adoption, Foster Parenting Ministry Aims to Educate and Advocate for Children
- Waukesha County Executive Kicks Off Arbor Day Activities
- Appalachian Story Teller Jessica Michna at the Falls Library
- A Parent’s Guide to Prom Flowers
- Milwaukee Lutheran High School presents “Man of La Mancha”
- Walk MS Menomonee Falls is this Saturday!
- Kersti Niebruegge author of The Zonderling
- Some of the finest one of a kind Jewelry can be found at Purloin Studio