Christmas has come early to Overture Center for the Arts, in the form of much-needed body repair services donated by the Russ Darrow Group to the organization’s van.
The Russ Darrow Collision Center, located at the Russ Darrow Kia of Madison dealership, 6525 Odana Road, is responsible for repairing nearly $4,500 worth of body work to the vehicle. The front and rear bumpers, as well as the van’s sliding door, were replaced, as well as other body work from normal wear and tear.
The new sliding door is donated by LKQ Corporation-Keystone Automotive, and the paint is donated by Auto Paint & Supply. The labor and remaining costs are donated by the Russ Darrow Collision Center. The van will be detailed and is expected to be completed on Friday, Dec. 20.
“We are incredibly grateful to the Russ Darrow Group and their partners for this incredible gift,” says Overture spokesman Robert Chappell. “As a nonprofit arts center, we can only survive and thrive through partnerships across the community. Russ Darrow Group’s investment in us, like every donation we receive, really demonstrates their commitment to the success of the community as a whole.”
Russ Darrow Group, headquartered in Menomonee Falls, is Wisconsin’s all-time volume auto retailer since 1965. It owns and operates dealerships in Milwaukee, Appleton, Green Bay, Madison, Fond du Lac, Waukesha, Wauwatosa, West Bend, and Greenfield, representing Chrysler, Jeep, Dodge, Ram, Toyota, Scion, Honda, Nissan, KIA, Mazda, and Mitsubishi. With over 600 employees, the company also operates a nationwide fleet and leasing business and has its own in-house financing company. For more information on Russ Darrow Group’s complete offerings of automotive sales, selection, and service, visit www.russdarrow.com.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Gehl Foods, Inc. Awarded the 2014 Quality and Service Award from Dot Foods
- Habitat Restoration at Three Sites of the Urban Ecology Center in Milwaukee
- Local Eagle Scout Gives Report to the Governor
- Distinguished Young Women Program
- Local Resident Participates in THE NERD at Sunset Playhouse
- Greater Brookfield Chamber of Commerce partners with Waukesha County Technical College for Human Resources for the Small Business roundtable
- Got a Thin Mint craving? Our Girl Scout cookie drive-thrus in Milwaukee and Menomonee Falls make it easy to stock up on all your favorites!
- Milwaukee/NARI Offers March 11 Panel Discussion on “Expect The Unexpected…Completing A Home Improvement Project”
- Volunteer Opportunities in Waukesha County
- MS Summit is March 7