On Monday, January 6 at 2:30 PM and 7:00 PM, the Menomonee Falls Public Library will facilitate two discussions about the Affordable Care Act, also known as Obama Care. This presentation will prove general information about the Affordable Care Act and specific information about the new Federal Marketplace in Wisconsin.
Peg Riesen, a retired Registered Nurse with skills in adult education and quality health care, will lead the discussion. Peg has an interest in educating people regarding the Affordable Care Act and has been educated by the Regional Enrollment Network Organizer, the Moraine Lakes Region Wisconsin HealthCorps and the Waukesha Sixteenth Street Community Health Center. She is volunteering her time to provide these presentations.
The programs are open to the public in the Community/Meeting Room on the first floor. For more information, please call Karen at 262-532-8912 or check the website at home.mf.lib.wi.us
Menomonee Falls Public Library, W156 N8436 Pilgrim Road, Menomonee Falls.
- The Innocent Killer
- The Importance of Sleep
- Lippert Tile wins Starnet® Worldwide’s 2016 Flooring Contractor Sustainability Award
- Travel Leaders offers tips for Navagating Airport Security lines faster
- Volunteer Center - Community Volunteer Opportunities
- Daylily Plant Sale
- Trinity UCC Outdoor Contemporary Worship and Picnic
- J&B Construction Explains Ways to Boost Your Home’s Curb Appeal
- Aurora Hosts First Lombardi Walk to Tackle Cancer - Saturday, June 4
- HAWS NAMED A FINALIST IN WATERSTONE BANK’S 95TH ANNIVERSARY VIDEO CONTEST