Optimist Club "Chili Dinner"
The Optimist Club of Menomonee Falls will hold its annual "Chili Dinner" on Friday, Jan. 10, 2014 at Menomonee Falls High School from 4:30 pm to 7:30 pm. This event, to raise scholarship money, will be held in the school cafeteria prior to the basketball game between Menomonee Falls High and Brookfield East.
Chili, meatless chili, hot dogs and chili dogs will be served. Tickets are $6.50 each and children 4 and under are free. Chili "to go" can also be purchased. Tickets can be purchased at the door or from an Optimist Club member. For more info contact Kirsten Sperl 262-844-7984.
The motto of the Optimist Club is “Friend of Youth” and “Bringing out the Best in Kids”. Many community events are sponsored by the Optimist club such as the Independence Day Parade, Kids Fishing Derby, Adopt A Highway, Leaf Raking for Senior Citizens, and many more.
Some of the youth projects are Post Prom, Distinguished Young Woman, Student of the Month, Tri Star Baseball, and many scholarship opportunities.
The Optimist Club of Menomonee Falls meets every Wednesday morning at 7:15 in room 102 of the Menomonee Falls Community Center, N8645 Margaret Road.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- McKinley Lodge Fish Fry
- Ashes to Go! Distribution of Ashes by Local Clergy
- Templeton students regional finalists in National History Day
- Local insurance agency wins an award
- GRAMMY® Award-Winning Trumpeter Randy Brecker to Give Free Jazz Clinic with Area High School Students at Cascio, March 24
- Volunteer Opportunities in Waukesha County
- Hamilton seniors named scholarship winners
- Synergy Show Choir to perform final concert March 10
- HABC offers Charger spirit wear online
- Hamilton decides to put prize money to use