On Monday, January 27 at 2:30 PM and 7:00 PM, the Menomonee Falls Public Library will facilitate two discussions about the Affordable Care Act, also known as Obama Care. This presentation will prove general information about the Affordable Care Act and specific information about the new Federal Marketplace in Wisconsin.
Steve Olson will be presenting at 2:30pm and Peg Riesen, a retired Registered Nurse with skills in adult education and quality health care, will lead the discussion at 7:00pm. Steve is the Regional Enrollment Network Organizer for the Moraine Lakes Region of Wisconsin. Peg has an interest in educating people regarding the Affordable Care Act and has been educated by the Regional Enrollment Network Organizer, the Moraine Lakes Region Wisconsin HealthCorps and the Waukesha Sixteenth Street Community Health Center. She is volunteering her time to provide these presentations.
The programs are open to the public in the Community/Meeting Room on the first floor. For more information, please call Karen at 262-532-8912 or check the website at home.mf.lib.wi.us
Menomonee Falls Public Library, W156 N8436 Pilgrim Road, Menomonee Falls.
- HAWS NAMED A FINALIST IN WATERSTONE BANK’S 95TH ANNIVERSARY VIDEO CONTEST
- Milwaukee, Ozaukee, Washington & Waukesha County Interfaith Agencies Collaborate to Address the Growing Need for Senior Transportation
- Sky Zone Debuts Glow Zone Fridays
- Wine Women Word
- June 10 reception Reveals New Exhibitions at Cedarburg Art Museum
- Germantown Little League introduces Jaguar Cubs Program
- Top Big Band Vocalist in Menomonee Falls
- Community Volunteer Opportunities
- Visit Old Falls Village Days June 4-5
- Spring Festival at Polonia Sport Club