On Monday, January 27 at 2:30 PM and 7:00 PM, the Menomonee Falls Public Library will facilitate two discussions about the Affordable Care Act, also known as Obama Care. This presentation will prove general information about the Affordable Care Act and specific information about the new Federal Marketplace in Wisconsin.
Steve Olson will be presenting at 2:30pm and Peg Riesen, a retired Registered Nurse with skills in adult education and quality health care, will lead the discussion at 7:00pm. Steve is the Regional Enrollment Network Organizer for the Moraine Lakes Region of Wisconsin. Peg has an interest in educating people regarding the Affordable Care Act and has been educated by the Regional Enrollment Network Organizer, the Moraine Lakes Region Wisconsin HealthCorps and the Waukesha Sixteenth Street Community Health Center. She is volunteering her time to provide these presentations.
The programs are open to the public in the Community/Meeting Room on the first floor. For more information, please call Karen at 262-532-8912 or check the website at home.mf.lib.wi.us
Menomonee Falls Public Library, W156 N8436 Pilgrim Road, Menomonee Falls.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Zion Lutheran Craft and Bake Sale
- OCONOMOWOC STUDENT NAMED RISING STAR
- Christmas Clearing Council announces Angel Award winners
- Festival of Trees
- Local Businesses Collect, Deliver Thousands of Pounds of Food to New Berlin Food Pantry
- A Healthy Habit - Coffee
- Mequon Nature Preserve Receives Community Partner of the Year Award
- Waukesha County Purchase Award contest winners announced
- C.A.R.I.N.G. Group Elmbrook Donates Nearly $1,500 to Elmbrook Schools in November
- "North Ave Shop Hop" coming on Small Business Saturday