On Monday, January 27 at 2:30 PM and 7:00 PM, the Menomonee Falls Public Library will facilitate two discussions about the Affordable Care Act, also known as Obama Care. This presentation will prove general information about the Affordable Care Act and specific information about the new Federal Marketplace in Wisconsin.
Steve Olson will be presenting at 2:30pm and Peg Riesen, a retired Registered Nurse with skills in adult education and quality health care, will lead the discussion at 7:00pm. Steve is the Regional Enrollment Network Organizer for the Moraine Lakes Region of Wisconsin. Peg has an interest in educating people regarding the Affordable Care Act and has been educated by the Regional Enrollment Network Organizer, the Moraine Lakes Region Wisconsin HealthCorps and the Waukesha Sixteenth Street Community Health Center. She is volunteering her time to provide these presentations.
The programs are open to the public in the Community/Meeting Room on the first floor. For more information, please call Karen at 262-532-8912 or check the website at home.mf.lib.wi.us
Menomonee Falls Public Library, W156 N8436 Pilgrim Road, Menomonee Falls.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Car collectors wanted!
- Hurry! Hamilton Class of 60s-70s Reunion is Almost Here
- Brookfield East Jr. Spartans Baseball Tryouts
- Waterstone Mortgage Corporation Named Platinum Million Dollar Lender
- 1Collision County Line and Germantown Poms Host Fundraiser for Griebel Family
- Volunteer Opportunities in Waukesha County
- Germantown Jr. Warhawks Take Richfield Summer Classic Tournament U-08 Championship
- MFHS Student Art on Display at District Business Office
- Milwaukee/NARI Shares Tips For Outdoor Living Spaces
- Reich Tool and Design supports fundraising for the 150 Mile Scenic Tour for Leukemia and Lymphoma Research