Russ Darrow Group presented a $5,000 check donation on Fri., January 10, to the Boys and Girls Club of Green Bay in honor of the grand opening of the Russ Darrow Used Car Superstore and J.D. Byrider dealership in Green Bay.
Jessica Hopp, Director of Events & Promotions for the Boys & Girls Club of Green Bay, accepted the check from Ivan Lawler, Director of Operations for the Russ Darrow Group. The Used Car Superstore, located at 2800 Ramada Way, is the company’s first dealership in Green Bay.
“We are always pleased to give back to the communities we serve and have been a longtime supporter of the Boys and Girls Club,” says Mike Darrow, President of the Russ Darrow Group. “We firmly support the organization’s mission and commitment to helping all young people reach their full potential.”
Russ Darrow Group, headquartered in Menomonee Falls, is Wisconsin’s all-time volume auto retailer since 1965. It owns and operates dealerships in Milwaukee, Appleton, Green Bay, Madison, Fond du Lac, Waukesha, Wauwatosa, West Bend, and Greenfield, representing Chrysler, Jeep, Dodge, Ram, Toyota, Scion, Honda, Nissan, KIA, Mazda, and Mitsubishi. With over 600 employees, the company also operates a nationwide fleet and leasing business and has its own in-house financing company. For more information on Russ Darrow Group’s complete offerings of automotive sales, selection, and service, visit www.russdarrow.com.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Zion Lutheran Craft and Bake Sale
- OCONOMOWOC STUDENT NAMED RISING STAR
- Christmas Clearing Council announces Angel Award winners
- Festival of Trees
- Local Businesses Collect, Deliver Thousands of Pounds of Food to New Berlin Food Pantry
- A Healthy Habit - Coffee
- Mequon Nature Preserve Receives Community Partner of the Year Award
- Waukesha County Purchase Award contest winners announced
- C.A.R.I.N.G. Group Elmbrook Donates Nearly $1,500 to Elmbrook Schools in November
- "North Ave Shop Hop" coming on Small Business Saturday