Russ Darrow Group presented a $5,000 check donation on Fri., January 10, to the Boys and Girls Club of Green Bay in honor of the grand opening of the Russ Darrow Used Car Superstore and J.D. Byrider dealership in Green Bay.
Jessica Hopp, Director of Events & Promotions for the Boys & Girls Club of Green Bay, accepted the check from Ivan Lawler, Director of Operations for the Russ Darrow Group. The Used Car Superstore, located at 2800 Ramada Way, is the company’s first dealership in Green Bay.
“We are always pleased to give back to the communities we serve and have been a longtime supporter of the Boys and Girls Club,” says Mike Darrow, President of the Russ Darrow Group. “We firmly support the organization’s mission and commitment to helping all young people reach their full potential.”
Russ Darrow Group, headquartered in Menomonee Falls, is Wisconsin’s all-time volume auto retailer since 1965. It owns and operates dealerships in Milwaukee, Appleton, Green Bay, Madison, Fond du Lac, Waukesha, Wauwatosa, West Bend, and Greenfield, representing Chrysler, Jeep, Dodge, Ram, Toyota, Scion, Honda, Nissan, KIA, Mazda, and Mitsubishi. With over 600 employees, the company also operates a nationwide fleet and leasing business and has its own in-house financing company. For more information on Russ Darrow Group’s complete offerings of automotive sales, selection, and service, visit www.russdarrow.com.
- Volunteer Center - Community Volunteer Opportunities
- Dog Behaving Badly? Free Seminar
- New Adoption, Foster Parenting Ministry Aims to Educate and Advocate for Children
- Waukesha County Executive Kicks Off Arbor Day Activities
- Appalachian Story Teller Jessica Michna at the Falls Library
- A Parent’s Guide to Prom Flowers
- Milwaukee Lutheran High School presents “Man of La Mancha”
- Walk MS Menomonee Falls is this Saturday!
- Kersti Niebruegge author of The Zonderling
- Some of the finest one of a kind Jewelry can be found at Purloin Studio