Russ Darrow Group presented a $5,000 check donation on Fri., January 10, to the Boys and Girls Club of Green Bay in honor of the grand opening of the Russ Darrow Used Car Superstore and J.D. Byrider dealership in Green Bay.
Jessica Hopp, Director of Events & Promotions for the Boys & Girls Club of Green Bay, accepted the check from Ivan Lawler, Director of Operations for the Russ Darrow Group. The Used Car Superstore, located at 2800 Ramada Way, is the company’s first dealership in Green Bay.
“We are always pleased to give back to the communities we serve and have been a longtime supporter of the Boys and Girls Club,” says Mike Darrow, President of the Russ Darrow Group. “We firmly support the organization’s mission and commitment to helping all young people reach their full potential.”
Russ Darrow Group, headquartered in Menomonee Falls, is Wisconsin’s all-time volume auto retailer since 1965. It owns and operates dealerships in Milwaukee, Appleton, Green Bay, Madison, Fond du Lac, Waukesha, Wauwatosa, West Bend, and Greenfield, representing Chrysler, Jeep, Dodge, Ram, Toyota, Scion, Honda, Nissan, KIA, Mazda, and Mitsubishi. With over 600 employees, the company also operates a nationwide fleet and leasing business and has its own in-house financing company. For more information on Russ Darrow Group’s complete offerings of automotive sales, selection, and service, visit www.russdarrow.com.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Break Out of the Winter Blues – and Heat Things Up – at Valentine’s Day!
- Daddy Daughter Date Night at Sky Zone February 11
- Community Volunteer Opportunities
- February Movies at the Falls Library
- Independent Business Association of Wisconsin (IBAW) to host Preparing Future Generations for Career Readiness
- Local Pastor Speaks on Church Persecution
- Celebrities to be Featured at the Milwaukee NARI Spring Home Improvement Show; Spike TV’s Skip Bedell, DIY Network’s Kayleen McCabe, and More
- Milwaukee NARI Hosts 2nd Annual Career and Internship Fair; Continues Mission to Boost Interest in the Trade Industry
- Bartelt Wins 2016 Regional Contractor of the Year (CotY) Award
- Pancake Breakfast and Silent Auction