The Greater Menomonee Falls Foundation is proud to announce that it will be awarding $9,000 in grants during it’s 2013 grant cycle. There will be two $2,000 grants and five $1,000 grants awarded.
We are very pleased to be able to provide these grants to local nonprofit organizations, and are excited that we are receiving inquiries from nonprofits who have not applied with us in the past, as well as some of the great organizations that we have had the pleasure of working with in previous years.
The GMFF supports qualified 501(c)(3) nonprofit organizations that improve the quality of life in the Menomonee Falls Area. Interested organizations can visit our “Grants” page at www.fallsfoundation.org. Applications must be received by the Foundation by 5pm on Monday, April 7, 2014.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Local Businesses Collect, Deliver More than 4,000 Pounds of Food to New Berlin Food Pantry
- MinuteClinic Opens Its First Walk-in Medical Clinic in Menomonee Falls
- Menomonee Falls Christmas Parade to be held November 30
- Christmas Event at Old Falls Village on December 7
- The C.A.R.I.N.G. Group Elmbrook Gives Nearly $1,500 to Two Schools in Inaugural Donations
- Winter Used Book Sale at Library
- Milwaukee/NARI’s Tips For Last-Minute Home Winterization
- The Paper Bag Christmas
- Free Jumping at Sky Zone with Food Donation
- Volunteer Opportunities in Waukesha County