The Menomonee Falls Public Library will show three movies in February. The movies shown will be in the library’s Meeting/Community Room, right off the main lobby. Admission is free to all, based on the movie’s rating. Details are as follows.
Tuesday, February 18 at 2:15pm and Thursday, February 20 at 6:15pm: LEE DANIELS’ THE BUTLER (2013) Starring Forest Whitaker, Oprah Winfrey, and David Banner. As the Butler served eight presidents, he witnessed the civil rights movement, Vietnam, and other critical issues that affected America, his family, and the man himself. Directed by Lee Daniels. Rated PG-13, 132 minutes.
Tuesday, February 18 at 6:15pm and Thursday, February 20 at 2:15pm: CAPTAIN PHILLIPS (2013) Starring Tom Hanks, Catherine Keener, and Barkhad Abdi. A true story about the 2009 ship, MV Maersk from Alabama, hijacked by Somali pirates and the captain. Directed by Paul Greengrass. PG-13, 134 minutes.
Saturday, February 22 at 10:15am and 2:15pm. BLUE JASMINE (2013) Starring Cate Blanchett, Alec Baldwin, and Sally Hawkins. A socialite from New York City imposes on her San Francisco sister after her husband is indicted for fraud. Directed by Woody Allen. PG-13, 98 minutes.
For more information, check the library’s website home.mf.lib.wi.us or call Karen at 262-532-8912. Menomonee Falls Public Library, W156 N8436 Pilgrim Road, Menomonee Falls.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- High Honors Earned At Wisconsin State Fair
- Attorney Sarah A. Ponath Opens New General Practice Law Office in Butler
- Car collectors wanted!
- Hurry! Hamilton Class of 60s-70s Reunion is Almost Here
- Brookfield East Jr. Spartans Baseball Tryouts
- Waterstone Mortgage Corporation Named Platinum Million Dollar Lender
- 1Collision County Line and Germantown Poms Host Fundraiser for Griebel Family
- Volunteer Opportunities in Waukesha County
- Germantown Jr. Warhawks Take Richfield Summer Classic Tournament U-08 Championship
- MFHS Student Art on Display at District Business Office