The Menomonee Falls Public Library will show three movies in February. The movies shown will be in the library’s Meeting/Community Room, right off the main lobby. Admission is free to all, based on the movie’s rating. Details are as follows.
Tuesday, February 18 at 2:15pm and Thursday, February 20 at 6:15pm: LEE DANIELS’ THE BUTLER (2013) Starring Forest Whitaker, Oprah Winfrey, and David Banner. As the Butler served eight presidents, he witnessed the civil rights movement, Vietnam, and other critical issues that affected America, his family, and the man himself. Directed by Lee Daniels. Rated PG-13, 132 minutes.
Tuesday, February 18 at 6:15pm and Thursday, February 20 at 2:15pm: CAPTAIN PHILLIPS (2013) Starring Tom Hanks, Catherine Keener, and Barkhad Abdi. A true story about the 2009 ship, MV Maersk from Alabama, hijacked by Somali pirates and the captain. Directed by Paul Greengrass. PG-13, 134 minutes.
Saturday, February 22 at 10:15am and 2:15pm. BLUE JASMINE (2013) Starring Cate Blanchett, Alec Baldwin, and Sally Hawkins. A socialite from New York City imposes on her San Francisco sister after her husband is indicted for fraud. Directed by Woody Allen. PG-13, 98 minutes.
For more information, check the library’s website home.mf.lib.wi.us or call Karen at 262-532-8912. Menomonee Falls Public Library, W156 N8436 Pilgrim Road, Menomonee Falls.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Good Shepherd Youth Help Central City Parish
- UMDF Energy For Life Walk Held on September 26th at Greenfield Park
- BloodCenter of Wisconsin to Host Declaration for Donations Blood Drive
- Brown Deer "Rolls Out the Barrels" in Summer Art Event
- Celtic Expands Creative Department
- UW-Waukesha Continuing Education TO OFFER ONLINE PARALEGAL CERTIFICATE COURSE©
- Russ Darrow Group Dealerships Ranked Top 25 “Best Places to Work”
- Herzing University now offering RN to BSN program at two Wisconsin campuses
- Fire Up - Participatory Iron Pour
- Community Volunteer Opportunities