The Menomonee Falls Public Library will show three movies in March. The movies shown will be in the library’s Meeting/Community Room, right off the main lobby. Admission is free to all, based on the movie’s rating. Please be advised, we can only seat 80 comfortably, so please get here early. Details are as follows.
Tuesday, March 18 at 2:15pm and Thursday, March 20 at 6:15pm: GRAVITY (2013) Starring: Sandra Bullock and George Clooney. Disaster strikes when a medical engineer and an astronaut are out on a spacewalk. The shuttle is destroyed and leaves them adrift in space. Directed by Alfonso Cuaron. PG-13, 91 minutes.
Tuesday, March 18 at 6:15pm and Thursday, March 20 at 2:15pm: THE BOOK THIEF (2013) Starring: Sophie Nelisse, Geoffrey Rush and Emily Watson. From the bestselling book, the film tells the story about a courageous girl who steals books and shares them with others in World War II Germany. Directed by Brian Percival. PG-13, 131 minutes.
Saturday, March 22 at 10:15am and 2:15pm. SAVING MR. BANKS (2013)
Starring: Emma Thompson and Tom Hanks. Walt Disney wants to adapt MARY POPPINS to film, but the prickly author won’t budge and say yes. Directed by John Lee Hancock. PG-13, 125 minutes.
For more information, check the library’s website home.mf.lib.wi.us or call the Adult Reference desk at 262-532-8920. Menomonee Falls Public Library, W156 N8436 Pilgrim Road, Menomonee Falls.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Friends of the Library Book Sale
- Volunteer Opportunities in Waukesha County
- Froedtert & the Medical College of Wisconsin Named to 100 Top Hospitals List
- Katie Wilson, Mequon Resident and Homestead Senior to represent the USA in the 2015 FIS Junior World Snowboard Championships in China
- March Movies at the Menomonee Falls Library
- Gehl Foods, Inc. Awarded the 2014 Quality and Service Award from Dot Foods
- Habitat Restoration at Three Sites of the Urban Ecology Center in Milwaukee
- Local Eagle Scout Gives Report to the Governor
- Distinguished Young Women Program
- Local Resident Participates in THE NERD at Sunset Playhouse