The Menomonee Falls Public Library will show three movies in March. The movies shown will be in the library’s Meeting/Community Room, right off the main lobby. Admission is free to all, based on the movie’s rating. Please be advised, we can only seat 80 comfortably, so please get here early. Details are as follows.
Tuesday, March 18 at 2:15pm and Thursday, March 20 at 6:15pm: GRAVITY (2013) Starring: Sandra Bullock and George Clooney. Disaster strikes when a medical engineer and an astronaut are out on a spacewalk. The shuttle is destroyed and leaves them adrift in space. Directed by Alfonso Cuaron. PG-13, 91 minutes.
Tuesday, March 18 at 6:15pm and Thursday, March 20 at 2:15pm: THE BOOK THIEF (2013) Starring: Sophie Nelisse, Geoffrey Rush and Emily Watson. From the bestselling book, the film tells the story about a courageous girl who steals books and shares them with others in World War II Germany. Directed by Brian Percival. PG-13, 131 minutes.
Saturday, March 22 at 10:15am and 2:15pm. SAVING MR. BANKS (2013)
Starring: Emma Thompson and Tom Hanks. Walt Disney wants to adapt MARY POPPINS to film, but the prickly author won’t budge and say yes. Directed by John Lee Hancock. PG-13, 125 minutes.
For more information, check the library’s website home.mf.lib.wi.us or call the Adult Reference desk at 262-532-8920. Menomonee Falls Public Library, W156 N8436 Pilgrim Road, Menomonee Falls.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- FREE Nutrition Class at Anytime Fitness
- Cornerstone Community Bank Hosts Shred Events
- St. Jude Thrift Plans Fall Sales
- A big "Thank You" from the Griebel family
- Volunteering for St. Camillus
- Polish Harvest Festival
- Musical MainStage - Rock 'n Roll Hall of Fame
- Crafters Wanted for Trinity UCC Craft Fair
- Christ the King Church of Delafield To Hold Rally Sunday Celebration, Sept. 7
- Holy Hill Arts & Crafts Fair Celebrates 40th Year – 2014 Event Scheduled for Sat., Sept. 20