WI, March 5, 2014– The IMT Group, a leading provider of personal and commercial insurance products, is proud to announce its list of 2014 Gem Too agencies, distinguishing The Ladd Agency as one of the qualifying recipients.
The IMT Group is proud to recognize The Ladd Agency as one of the highest performing IMT and Wadena Insurance agencies in its six state territory (Iowa, Illinois, Minnesota, Nebraska, South Dakota, and Wisconsin). Of the approximately 860 IMT Group agencies eligible for consideration, only 71 of the top performing agencies received the Gem Too distinction this year.
Each year, The IMT Group awards the Gem
Too distinction to only those agencies that demonstrate outstanding performance in the areas of rank, growth, loss ratio, and profitability.
The IMT Group is proud of its partnership with The Ladd Agency. It is the superior performance and steadfast commitment of agencies like The Ladd Agency that enables IMT to continue to live up to their slogan, “Be Worry Free with IMT!”
You may find more information on The IMT Group by visiting www.imtins.com.
or by calling The Ladd Agency for all your insurance needs at (262)251-8660
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- HGTV’s House Hunters Returns to Southeastern Wisconsin to Feature Flat Rate Home Services’ Employee
- Johnson Bank Volunteers at Mequon Nature Preserve
- Meijer Announces Opening Dates for First Wisconsin Supercenters
- Comprehensive Eye Exams Can Help Re-engage Patients Into Care for Certain Chronic Conditions, With the Potential to Help Improve Health and Reduce Costs
- Milwaukee to Host 2015 USA Ultimate Division 1 College Championships, May 22-25 at Uihlein Park
- Milwaukee Non-profit Aiding Children in Foster Care Seeks Help
- Three Brookfield Ameriprise Advisors Achieve Circle of Success Recognition
- Cousins Subs awards $5,000 scholarship to Claire Monzel of Menomonee Falls, Wis.
- Curative Care Network Awarded Renewed Three-Year CARF Accreditation
- Kohl’s Art Generation Family Sundays: Play on Words