WI, March 5, 2014– The IMT Group, a leading provider of personal and commercial insurance products, is proud to announce its list of 2014 Gem Too agencies, distinguishing The Ladd Agency as one of the qualifying recipients.
The IMT Group is proud to recognize The Ladd Agency as one of the highest performing IMT and Wadena Insurance agencies in its six state territory (Iowa, Illinois, Minnesota, Nebraska, South Dakota, and Wisconsin). Of the approximately 860 IMT Group agencies eligible for consideration, only 71 of the top performing agencies received the Gem Too distinction this year.
Each year, The IMT Group awards the Gem
Too distinction to only those agencies that demonstrate outstanding performance in the areas of rank, growth, loss ratio, and profitability.
The IMT Group is proud of its partnership with The Ladd Agency. It is the superior performance and steadfast commitment of agencies like The Ladd Agency that enables IMT to continue to live up to their slogan, “Be Worry Free with IMT!”
You may find more information on The IMT Group by visiting www.imtins.com.
or by calling The Ladd Agency for all your insurance needs at (262)251-8660
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- March Movies at the Menomonee Falls Library
- Gehl Foods, Inc. Awarded the 2014 Quality and Service Award from Dot Foods
- Habitat Restoration at Three Sites of the Urban Ecology Center in Milwaukee
- Local Eagle Scout Gives Report to the Governor
- Distinguished Young Women Program
- Local Resident Participates in THE NERD at Sunset Playhouse
- Greater Brookfield Chamber of Commerce partners with Waukesha County Technical College for Human Resources for the Small Business roundtable
- Got a Thin Mint craving? Our Girl Scout cookie drive-thrus in Milwaukee and Menomonee Falls make it easy to stock up on all your favorites!
- Milwaukee/NARI Offers March 11 Panel Discussion on “Expect The Unexpected…Completing A Home Improvement Project”
- Volunteer Opportunities in Waukesha County