Town Bank will be hosting its annual spring shredding events on Saturday, April, 26 from 9 a.m. – 11 a.m. at its Hartland (850 W. North Shore Dr.) and Menomonee Falls (N72 W13435 Jacob Lane) locations. To participate, stop by any Town Bank location any day before the event to receive your FREE Shredding Coupon which is valid for up to three boxes of paper. Then, take your coupon and boxes to the shredding events to get your personal documents shredded for FREE.
The shredding truck cannot accept plastic bags, please come prepared with your shred materials in an open box. Town bank assumes no liability for shredded items.
About Town Bank
Town Bank, a Wintrust Community Bank, has locations in Delafield, Elm Grove, Hartland, Madison, Milwaukee and Wales, Wisconsin; providing a wide array of commercial and private banking services. Since its inception in 1998, the bank has grown to over $800 million in assets. Town Bank is a true community bank – it is locally operated, decisions regarding rates, products, and loan approvals are made on-site and deposits of the bank are reinvested into the community. Member FDIC and Equal Housing Lender. Visit the bank’s website at www.townbank.us and “Like” us on Facebook at www.facebook.com/TownBank. Follow Town Bank on Twitter @TownBankUs.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Natural Back Pain Relief
- Russ Darrow Group Hosting Donation Drive for The Salvation Army
- Zion Lutheran Craft and Bake Sale
- OCONOMOWOC STUDENT NAMED RISING STAR
- Christmas Clearing Council announces Angel Award winners
- Festival of Trees
- Local Businesses Collect, Deliver Thousands of Pounds of Food to New Berlin Food Pantry
- A Healthy Habit - Coffee
- Mequon Nature Preserve Receives Community Partner of the Year Award
- Waukesha County Purchase Award contest winners announced