New Berlin, Wis. – Casandra Wolters, a versatile sales professional with experience in diverse market segments, has joined the Grounds Maintenance Services team as Sales Manager.
Wolters, a Menomonee Falls resident, will oversee and participate in direct selling to residential and commercial customers of Grounds Maintenance Services, ensuring that their needs are well-matched to the company’s landscaping and snow management services. She will be involved in budgeting, planning and hiring sales representatives for the Brookfield-based landscaping and winter services company.
“We are exceptionally pleased to welcome Casandra Wolters to our team,” said Todd Ruedt, owner of Grounds Maintenance Services. “Her extensive professional background will further our company’s growth and success, and provide our customers with top-notch service to ensure their complete satisfaction.”
Wolters comes to Grounds Maintenance Services from Culligan Water, where she worked for nine years in sales representative and management roles. She interacted with residential, commercial and industrial customers, earning numerous company awards for her success, dedication and sales acumen.
Wolters earlier worked in sales and service roles for restaurants, an insurance agency and a chain of auto collision repair centers. She is Action Selling Certified from Action Selling, a prominent national sales training and consulting firm, and holds other certifications for sales and staff training.
Wolters is studying landscape design at Milwaukee Area Technical College, furthering her knowledge base in the service arena of Grounds Maintenance Services.
“I look forward to meeting and helping as many customers as possible,” Wolters said. “Our goal at Grounds Maintenance Services is to keep our customers’ properties well maintained and looking great, so they can focus on running their businesses or finding more leisure time for themselves.”
Grounds Maintenance Services was recently a finalist for a national community service award in a competition sponsored by ActionCOACH, the world’s largest business coaching firm. Its nomination for “Best Community Impact” recognized the company’s longstanding work and generosity toward improving education, plus an annual golf outing benefiting the Leukemia & Lymphoma Society and the Autism Society of Southeastern Wisconsin.
Founded in 1999, Grounds Maintenance Services offers a full range of landscaping and yard maintenance services, plus in-home Christmas tree delivery, holiday lighting setup and snow plowing. Its professional staff prides itself on helping homeowners grow their dreams, one yard at a time.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- HGTV’s House Hunters Returns to Southeastern Wisconsin to Feature Flat Rate Home Services’ Employee
- Johnson Bank Volunteers at Mequon Nature Preserve
- Meijer Announces Opening Dates for First Wisconsin Supercenters
- Comprehensive Eye Exams Can Help Re-engage Patients Into Care for Certain Chronic Conditions, With the Potential to Help Improve Health and Reduce Costs
- Milwaukee to Host 2015 USA Ultimate Division 1 College Championships, May 22-25 at Uihlein Park
- Milwaukee Non-profit Aiding Children in Foster Care Seeks Help
- Three Brookfield Ameriprise Advisors Achieve Circle of Success Recognition
- Cousins Subs awards $5,000 scholarship to Claire Monzel of Menomonee Falls, Wis.
- Curative Care Network Awarded Renewed Three-Year CARF Accreditation
- Kohl’s Art Generation Family Sundays: Play on Words