Saturday April 5th from 1pm to 4pm Fine jeweler Dagmara Costello will be in Purloin Studio with a wonderful selection of her Fine Jewelry and her Contemporary pieces. Just in time for Easter and Mothers Day, this is a perfect time to update that piece of jewelry you haven't worn for years, or to resize a ring that no longer fits correctly. How about a beautiful gold, silver and diamond creation just for you. All of this is waiting for you inside Purloin Studio. Enjoy the ambiance of our "Library" area of our Coffeehouse and the original artwork of our 55 artists throughout the gallery.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Calling All NaNoWriMo Participants!
- Volunteer Opportunities in Waukesha County
- Waukesha-Ozaukee-Washington Workforce Development Board Offering Healthcare Training Grant Opportunities
- Local Businesses Collect, Deliver More than 4,000 Pounds of Food to New Berlin Food Pantry
- MinuteClinic Opens Its First Walk-in Medical Clinic in Menomonee Falls
- Menomonee Falls Christmas Parade to be held November 30
- Christmas Event at Old Falls Village on December 7
- The C.A.R.I.N.G. Group Elmbrook Gives Nearly $1,500 to Two Schools in Inaugural Donations
- Winter Used Book Sale at Library
- Milwaukee/NARI’s Tips For Last-Minute Home Winterization