Saturday April 5th from 1pm to 4pm Fine jeweler Dagmara Costello will be in Purloin Studio with a wonderful selection of her Fine Jewelry and her Contemporary pieces. Just in time for Easter and Mothers Day, this is a perfect time to update that piece of jewelry you haven't worn for years, or to resize a ring that no longer fits correctly. How about a beautiful gold, silver and diamond creation just for you. All of this is waiting for you inside Purloin Studio. Enjoy the ambiance of our "Library" area of our Coffeehouse and the original artwork of our 55 artists throughout the gallery.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Nora Collins to headline at WAUMC Community Coffee House benefiting Habitat for Humanity
- Friends of the Library Book Sale
- St. Mary Parish School Students to Welcome Veterans from Stars and Stripe Honor Flight
- North Shore Bank Hosts Free Community Shredding Day on May 2
- 7th Annual Wild Ones Native Plant Sale
- Better Public Speaking Open House
- Falls Library Presents an Emerald Ash Borer Talk
- Grace Lutheran Fish Fry Fundraiser
- Helping Veterans Come Home to Their Hearts
- Community Volunteer Opportunities