Saturday April 5th from 1pm to 4pm Fine jeweler Dagmara Costello will be in Purloin Studio with a wonderful selection of her Fine Jewelry and her Contemporary pieces. Just in time for Easter and Mothers Day, this is a perfect time to update that piece of jewelry you haven't worn for years, or to resize a ring that no longer fits correctly. How about a beautiful gold, silver and diamond creation just for you. All of this is waiting for you inside Purloin Studio. Enjoy the ambiance of our "Library" area of our Coffeehouse and the original artwork of our 55 artists throughout the gallery.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Good Shepherd Youth Help Central City Parish
- UMDF Energy For Life Walk Held on September 26th at Greenfield Park
- BloodCenter of Wisconsin to Host Declaration for Donations Blood Drive
- Brown Deer "Rolls Out the Barrels" in Summer Art Event
- Celtic Expands Creative Department
- UW-Waukesha Continuing Education TO OFFER ONLINE PARALEGAL CERTIFICATE COURSE©
- Russ Darrow Group Dealerships Ranked Top 25 “Best Places to Work”
- Herzing University now offering RN to BSN program at two Wisconsin campuses
- Fire Up - Participatory Iron Pour
- Community Volunteer Opportunities