Saturday April 5th from 1pm to 4pm Fine jeweler Dagmara Costello will be in Purloin Studio with a wonderful selection of her Fine Jewelry and her Contemporary pieces. Just in time for Easter and Mothers Day, this is a perfect time to update that piece of jewelry you haven't worn for years, or to resize a ring that no longer fits correctly. How about a beautiful gold, silver and diamond creation just for you. All of this is waiting for you inside Purloin Studio. Enjoy the ambiance of our "Library" area of our Coffeehouse and the original artwork of our 55 artists throughout the gallery.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Ike Bites at Purloin Studio
- Hiring Begins for Rogers Memorial Hospital–Brown Deer
- “Grillologists,” Lambeau Leap Inventor, and Local Experts on Food to Present at Milwaukee/NARI Home Improvement Show
- Volunteer Opportunities in Waukesha County
- Milwaukee German Immersion School Students become JA BizTown Citizens
- Greendale Students Meet Senator Lazich
- Graphics Systems Corp. Announces Engineer 3D! Training + Technology Conference
- Fiddleheads & Wild Birds Unlimitd sponsor art fair
- Save the Date for Cedarburg Art Fair on March 7th, 10-4
- High Tea at the Cedarburg Art Museum