LindenGrove has been holding an annual picnic for seniors in the community at Rotary Park for the past sixteen years. This year, the tradition continues, just in a new, more
comfortable location. LindenGrove has decided to hold the picnic at the Schwabenhof Pavilion in order to accommodate the growing number of attendees with adequate parking, restroom facilities and to avoid any possible weather issues. The Schwabenhof is located at N56 W14750 Silver Spring Drive, between Lilly and Pilgrim Roads in Menomonee Falls. The picnic will take place on Sunday June 29th from 11am -3 pm, with the food being served from 12 noon until 1 pm. The Jeff Winard Band will perform and there will be all the great door prizes as in the past. Tickets will go on sale at LindenGrove and the Menomonee Falls Senior Center on May 16, 2014. Advance tickets will be available for $7.00, tickets the day of the picnic will be $9.00.
For more information, please call LindenGrove at 262-253-2700.
- Color Craze at the Wauwatosa Library
- Performer Steve Girman at the Wauwatosa Public Library
- Marquette student from Menomonee Falls "Plays it forward" in support of Youth Sports Camp
- Volunteer Center - Community Volunteer Opportunities
- Froedtert & the Medical College of Wisconsin and Easter Seals Southeast Wisconsin Celebrate Project SEARCH Completion Ceremony for Adults With Disabilities
- Electricity Program at Wauwatosa Library
- Milwaukee local graduates from Concord Law School
- Lubar Supply Chain Team Ranks Third in World Competition
- The 17th Annual Menomonee Falls Civil War Event includes the Ice Cream Social on July 16-17, 2016 at Old Falls Village.
- Antique and Classic Car Show to be Held at LindenGrove