The Menomonee Falls Public Library has published its list of free computer classes to be held in May and June, 2014. Registration will begin on Tuesday, April 22. Registration is required either in person at the Reference Desk on the second floor or by phone at 262-532-8920. Class size is limited, so early registration is strongly recommended.
Sessions include beginning genealogy classes; introductory classes in Microsoft Excel 2013 and Microsoft Word 2013; a computer basics class for seniors (6 sessions); a beginner’s class on editing digital photographs using Picasa; a class on choosing and using an ereader; a class on using Windows 8.1; and classes on how to use the library catalog and on the anatomy of a computer.
For more complete information, please call 262-532-8920 or visit the library's website at home.mf.lib.wi.us.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- FREE Nutrition Class at Anytime Fitness
- Cornerstone Community Bank Hosts Shred Events
- St. Jude Thrift Plans Fall Sales
- A big "Thank You" from the Griebel family
- Volunteering for St. Camillus
- Polish Harvest Festival
- Musical MainStage - Rock 'n Roll Hall of Fame
- Crafters Wanted for Trinity UCC Craft Fair
- Christ the King Church of Delafield To Hold Rally Sunday Celebration, Sept. 7
- Holy Hill Arts & Crafts Fair Celebrates 40th Year – 2014 Event Scheduled for Sat., Sept. 20