The Menomonee Falls Public Library has published its list of free computer classes to be held in May and June, 2014. Registration will begin on Tuesday, April 22. Registration is required either in person at the Reference Desk on the second floor or by phone at 262-532-8920. Class size is limited, so early registration is strongly recommended.
Sessions include beginning genealogy classes; introductory classes in Microsoft Excel 2013 and Microsoft Word 2013; a computer basics class for seniors (6 sessions); a beginner’s class on editing digital photographs using Picasa; a class on choosing and using an ereader; a class on using Windows 8.1; and classes on how to use the library catalog and on the anatomy of a computer.
For more complete information, please call 262-532-8920 or visit the library's website at home.mf.lib.wi.us.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Habitat Restoration at Three Sites of the Urban Ecology Center in Milwaukee
- Local Eagle Scout Gives Report to the Governor
- Distinguished Young Women Program
- Local Resident Participates in THE NERD at Sunset Playhouse
- Greater Brookfield Chamber of Commerce partners with Waukesha County Technical College for Human Resources for the Small Business roundtable
- Got a Thin Mint craving? Our Girl Scout cookie drive-thrus in Milwaukee and Menomonee Falls make it easy to stock up on all your favorites!
- Milwaukee/NARI Offers March 11 Panel Discussion on “Expect The Unexpected…Completing A Home Improvement Project”
- Volunteer Opportunities in Waukesha County
- MS Summit is March 7
- "Blue Men and River Monsters"