The Menomonee Falls Public Library has published its list of free computer classes to be held in May and June, 2014. Registration will begin on Tuesday, April 22. Registration is required either in person at the Reference Desk on the second floor or by phone at 262-532-8920. Class size is limited, so early registration is strongly recommended.
Sessions include beginning genealogy classes; introductory classes in Microsoft Excel 2013 and Microsoft Word 2013; a computer basics class for seniors (6 sessions); a beginner’s class on editing digital photographs using Picasa; a class on choosing and using an ereader; a class on using Windows 8.1; and classes on how to use the library catalog and on the anatomy of a computer.
For more complete information, please call 262-532-8920 or visit the library's website at home.mf.lib.wi.us.
- The Innocent Killer
- The Importance of Sleep
- Lippert Tile wins Starnet® Worldwide’s 2016 Flooring Contractor Sustainability Award
- Travel Leaders offers tips for Navagating Airport Security lines faster
- Volunteer Center - Community Volunteer Opportunities
- Daylily Plant Sale
- Trinity UCC Outdoor Contemporary Worship and Picnic
- J&B Construction Explains Ways to Boost Your Home’s Curb Appeal
- Aurora Hosts First Lombardi Walk to Tackle Cancer - Saturday, June 4
- HAWS NAMED A FINALIST IN WATERSTONE BANK’S 95TH ANNIVERSARY VIDEO CONTEST