The Menomonee Falls Public Library has published its list of free computer classes to be held in May and June, 2014. Registration will begin on Tuesday, April 22. Registration is required either in person at the Reference Desk on the second floor or by phone at 262-532-8920. Class size is limited, so early registration is strongly recommended.
Sessions include beginning genealogy classes; introductory classes in Microsoft Excel 2013 and Microsoft Word 2013; a computer basics class for seniors (6 sessions); a beginner’s class on editing digital photographs using Picasa; a class on choosing and using an ereader; a class on using Windows 8.1; and classes on how to use the library catalog and on the anatomy of a computer.
For more complete information, please call 262-532-8920 or visit the library's website at home.mf.lib.wi.us.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Wil-Kil Pest Control Advises Travelers to Take Precautions Against Bed Bugs this Spring Travel Season
- Sky Zone Launches Fitness Challenge
- Do You Have a Silent Leak? Southeast Wisconsin Plumber Suggests Auditing Water Bill
- Holy Week Celebration Services at Trinity UCC
- NEWCASTLE PLACE TO HOST MEMORIES IN THE MAKING® ART SHOWCASE
- Two Comedy Shows benefit local military charities
- HISPANIC PROFESSIONALS OF GREATER MILWAUKEE ANNOUNCES CRISTINA SARALEGUI AS KEYNOTE SPEAKER FOR FIVE STAR GALA Local professional group secures prominent Latina celebrity for upcoming fundraiser
- Try out field hockey with LIFT!
- SkySlam Madness Takes the Court
- Sole Sister's Vendor EXPO!