The Menomonee Falls Public Library has published its list of free computer classes to be held in May and June, 2014. Registration will begin on Tuesday, April 22. Registration is required either in person at the Reference Desk on the second floor or by phone at 262-532-8920. Class size is limited, so early registration is strongly recommended.
Sessions include beginning genealogy classes; introductory classes in Microsoft Excel 2013 and Microsoft Word 2013; a computer basics class for seniors (6 sessions); a beginner’s class on editing digital photographs using Picasa; a class on choosing and using an ereader; a class on using Windows 8.1; and classes on how to use the library catalog and on the anatomy of a computer.
For more complete information, please call 262-532-8920 or visit the library's website at home.mf.lib.wi.us.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Bartelt Hosts Hunger Task Force Food Drive
- Friends Holiday Book & Basket Sale
- Temporary Closings at Waukesha County Household Hazardous Waste Collection Sites
- Waukesha-Ozaukee-Washington Workforce Development Board Offering Healthcare Training Grant Opportunities
- Come Support Brown Deer Girls Basketball - Scrimmage
- COUSINS SUBS® HOSTS FOOD DRIVE FOR HUNGER TASK FORCE
- Volunteer Opportunities in Waukesha County
- Local Financial Advisor Hosts Nov. 18 Seminar on Protecting Against Identity Theft
- Attorney Natalie Fleury to speak on Conflict Resolution
- Doors of Cedarburg Show