Milwaukee, WI - April 14, 2014
Graphics Systems Corp., a leading provider of 3D engineering solutions, now provides on demand 3D printed parts allowing engineers and designers to easily test a product’s form, fit, and function in prototype form.
By using Stratasys 3D printers with FDM (fuse deposition modeling) and Polyjet technologies, Graphics Systems provides a 3 to 5 day turnaround and can build parts up to 30x30x30 inches large.
Dave Pond, Marketing Manager at Graphics Systems says, “With today’s technology, it is easier than ever before for anyone with an idea to get a 3D prototype made. By using this new online 3D part quoting system, you can upload your 3D part file, select the best material properties, and instantly begin to see your idea coming to life. Next, you’ll get your part a few days later, giving you the ability to hold it in your hands and truly get a feel for the product. It’s very easy and convenient.”
While using the online quoting tool, customers also select to build their parts using either engineering grade thermoplastics or high detail photopolymers. Thermoplastic parts offer nine colors choices and nylon. Photopolymer parts offer 100 different material and color combinations including: high temperature rubber, rubber, dental material, transparent, and bio-compatible materials.
3D printed part instant quotes are available on the Graphics System’s website. For more information and to build your own 3D printed part, click this link: http://www.gxsc.com/products/3d-printing/3d-part-quote.html.
About Graphics Systems
Graphics Systems Corp. assists companies in implementing 3D engineering capabilities. We partner with companies in Wisconsin, Illinois, and Michigan to improve product design and engineering efficiency. As the Midwest's leading provider of SolidWorks and Stratasys solutions, our world-class team provides unparalleled sales, service, training, and support to our customers.
For more information on 3D printers, please click this link: http://www.gxsc.com/products/3d-printing/overview.html.
- McKinley Lodge hosts "World Famous Fish Fry"
- Wii Olympics for Adults at Brookfield Public Library
- Melinda Myers to Present Twice Daily at The Wisconsin State Fair
- Join us at the Sussex Farmers Market - Sundays from 9:30 - 1
- Alliance Tax & Accounting Service expands office to accommodate growth
- St. Mary School Celebrates 100 years!
- Heat and Art
- Wauwatosa West Class of 2001 Reunion
- Greater Brookfield Chamber of Commerce sponsoring Waukesha regional job fair
- Demlang Builders Welcomes Martha Ziegler as Selections Coordinator