Join Hamilton High School drama students May 1-4 as they perform “Charlotte’s Web” in the Hamilton Fine Arts Center (HFAC). Shows are at 7 p.m. Thursday through Saturday, and at 2 p.m. for the Sunday performance.
“Charlotte’s Web” is a beautiful, knowing play about friendship. All the enchanting characters are here: Wilbur, the irresistible young pig who desperately wants to avoid the butcher; Fern, a girl who understands what animals say to each other; and Templeton, the gluttonous rat who can occasionally be talked into a good deed. Joining them are the Zuckerman and Arable families, and the extraordinary spider, Charlotte, who proves to be a true friend and a good writer. Determined to save Wilbur, Charlotte begins her campaign weaving a miracle into her web. It's the beginning of a victorious campaign which ultimately ends with the now-safe Wilbur doing what is most important to Charlotte.
Tickets are $8 for adults and $5 for students and senior citizens. Tickets may be purchase 30 minutes prior to show at the HFAC box office. For advance ticket purchases and additional information, please call the Drama Department Box Office at (262) 246-6471 x1552.
The Hamilton Fine Arts Center is located at W220 N6151 Town Line Rd., Sussex.
- The 17th Annual Menomonee Falls Civil War Event includes the Ice Cream Social on July 16-17, 2016 at Old Falls Village.
- Antique and Classic Car Show to be Held at LindenGrove
- J&B Construction Keeps Homes Safe in Recognition of National Safety Month
- Archery For Women
- Wil-Kil Pest Control Named One of Pest Control Technology’s Top 100 Pest Management Firms in the U.S.
- Art Gallery selling tickets for local charity
- It's Raining Kittens at HAWS
- Volunteer Center - Community Volunteer Opportunities
- Bike Safety and Maintenance Program at Brookfield Public Library
- Learn about Native American Culture at the Brookfield Public LIbrary