Join Hamilton High School drama students May 1-4 as they perform “Charlotte’s Web” in the Hamilton Fine Arts Center (HFAC). Shows are at 7 p.m. Thursday through Saturday, and at 2 p.m. for the Sunday performance.
“Charlotte’s Web” is a beautiful, knowing play about friendship. All the enchanting characters are here: Wilbur, the irresistible young pig who desperately wants to avoid the butcher; Fern, a girl who understands what animals say to each other; and Templeton, the gluttonous rat who can occasionally be talked into a good deed. Joining them are the Zuckerman and Arable families, and the extraordinary spider, Charlotte, who proves to be a true friend and a good writer. Determined to save Wilbur, Charlotte begins her campaign weaving a miracle into her web. It's the beginning of a victorious campaign which ultimately ends with the now-safe Wilbur doing what is most important to Charlotte.
Tickets are $8 for adults and $5 for students and senior citizens. Tickets may be purchase 30 minutes prior to show at the HFAC box office. For advance ticket purchases and additional information, please call the Drama Department Box Office at (262) 246-6471 x1552.
The Hamilton Fine Arts Center is located at W220 N6151 Town Line Rd., Sussex.
- GSC & SOLIDWORKS Partner With The EAA to Deliver SOLIDWORKS to Members
- Free Workshop Provides Tips On How to Save a Soaked Cellphone
- Off Broadway Salon Celebrate's 30 Years
- September Fashion Show in Washington County
- 5 Tips for Parents and Teens for Safe Summer Driving
- Back to School...BBB Reminds You to Shop Smart!
- McKinley Lodge hosts "World Famous Fish Fry"
- Wii Olympics for Adults at Brookfield Public Library
- Melinda Myers to Present Twice Daily at The Wisconsin State Fair
- Join us at the Sussex Farmers Market - Sundays from 9:30 - 1