Join Hamilton High School drama students May 1-4 as they perform “Charlotte’s Web” in the Hamilton Fine Arts Center (HFAC). Shows are at 7 p.m. Thursday through Saturday, and at 2 p.m. for the Sunday performance.
“Charlotte’s Web” is a beautiful, knowing play about friendship. All the enchanting characters are here: Wilbur, the irresistible young pig who desperately wants to avoid the butcher; Fern, a girl who understands what animals say to each other; and Templeton, the gluttonous rat who can occasionally be talked into a good deed. Joining them are the Zuckerman and Arable families, and the extraordinary spider, Charlotte, who proves to be a true friend and a good writer. Determined to save Wilbur, Charlotte begins her campaign weaving a miracle into her web. It's the beginning of a victorious campaign which ultimately ends with the now-safe Wilbur doing what is most important to Charlotte.
Tickets are $8 for adults and $5 for students and senior citizens. Tickets may be purchase 30 minutes prior to show at the HFAC box office. For advance ticket purchases and additional information, please call the Drama Department Box Office at (262) 246-6471 x1552.
The Hamilton Fine Arts Center is located at W220 N6151 Town Line Rd., Sussex.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Big Comedy Event to benefit USO & Camp Hometown Heroes
- Player Alumni Resources Announces Second Annual Green Bay Packers Alumni Charity Fishing Tournament & VIP Event to Benefit Stars and Stripes Honor Flight
- Volunteer Center: Community Volunteer Opportunities
- Trivia Night at Saint Anthony's Parish
- Kevin Pasqua Becomes Board Vice President for Brain Injury Alliance of Wisconsin
- Valentine's Day is Cute, Tobacco...Not so Much
- J&B Construction Provides Tips on Decking Material Selections
- Journey with Jesus, Easter for Kids
- Elder Eric Scott Dougherty Returns Home
- Break Out of the Winter Blues – and Heat Things Up – at Valentine’s Day!