The Menomonee Falls CE&Rec Department in conjunction with the Germantown Park and Recreation Department is again offering coed flag rugby this summer for children entering 3-9th grade as of fall.
Instead of the rough and physical nature of tackle rugby, flag rugby is non-contact version that has easy to learn rules to speed up the action and encourage scoring. Unlike Flag Football, there is constant action and everyone gets to pass and run with the ball.
If you would like to give rugby a try, there is a FREE trial class on Wednesday, June 4th from 4-5:15pm at Menomonee Falls North Middle School. For more information and to register please visit fallsrec.org, gtownrec.com, or call 262-255-8460.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Ike Bites at Purloin Studio
- Hiring Begins for Rogers Memorial Hospital–Brown Deer
- “Grillologists,” Lambeau Leap Inventor, and Local Experts on Food to Present at Milwaukee/NARI Home Improvement Show
- Volunteer Opportunities in Waukesha County
- Milwaukee German Immersion School Students become JA BizTown Citizens
- Greendale Students Meet Senator Lazich
- Graphics Systems Corp. Announces Engineer 3D! Training + Technology Conference
- Fiddleheads & Wild Birds Unlimitd sponsor art fair
- Save the Date for Cedarburg Art Fair on March 7th, 10-4
- High Tea at the Cedarburg Art Museum