You think your child is riding safely . . .
but are you really sure?
Motor vehicle crashes kill more children than any other cause. Make sure your child is buckled up properly.
Thursday, June 19, 11:00-2:00
Menomonee Falls Fire Department, Station 3
W140N7501 Lilly Road, Menomonee Falls, 53051
* This event is free and open to the public
* Please allow 40 minutes per car seat.
* Appointments encouraged.
* Families without appointments will be seen as time allows.
* Low-cost car seats available for purchase, when making appointment. Child and vehicle must be present.
* Volunteer, certified child passenger safety technicians will help families make sure children are riding safely.
* To learn more, call (414) 231-4894 or visit safekidswi.org
To make an appointment, call (414) 231-4896.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- United Way in Waukesha County Weekly Press Release
- Milwaukee/NARI Offers November 5 Panel Discussion on Refreshing Mudroom and Laundry Room
- Paul Pennoyer Joins Bartelt as a Lead Carpenter
- Antiques Appraisal Event
- Christmas for a Cause Holiday Shoppe
- I/O Technologies Relocates to Accommodate Continued Business Growth, New Staff
- Milwaukee Art Museum Hosts Kohl's Art Generation Family Sundays: Dia de los Muertos
- Optimist Club Fall Clean Up
- Barbara Donaldson, Waukesha Resident, Joins Brookfield Office of Ameriprise Financial
- Hamilton students recognized in NMSC competition