Graphics Systems Corp. hosted a visit from the 7th and 8th graders from Ozaukee Christian School in Saukville, Wisconsin. Business Development Managers Mark Fischer and Wolfgang Hemschik talked to the kids about 3D printers and SOLIDWORKS.
"It was fun to visit with the school kids," said Mark Fischer. "We talked about what SOLIDWORKS is, what 3D printers do, and what you can do with both of these tools. They were really excited and interested in how the software and the printers worked."
Additionally, the kids were told what high school classes to take and focus on if they had an interest in 3D engineering. "We wanted to help them get some direction if this was something that they are interested in," explained Mark Fischer. "It's absolutely a growing field, so if we can gauge their interest and provide them with some guidance early on, that's something we'd like to help them do."
About Graphics Systems Corp.
Graphics Systems Corp. assists companies in implementing 3D engineering capabilities for design, simulation, data management, and
product documentation. In business for ore than 20 years, Graphics Systems partners with 1,000's of companies in Wisconsin, Illinois, and Michigan to improve product design and engineering efficiency.
Headquartered in Milwaukee, WI with ffices in Chicago, IL; Madison, WI; Freeport, IL; and Green Bay, WI; Graphics Systems is the Midwest's leading provider of SOLIDWORKS 3D CAD solutions, consulting, support, and training.
For more about Graphics Systems and to learn more about our support offerings, please visit our website, www.gxsc.com, or call 800-454-2233.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- HGTV’s House Hunters Returns to Southeastern Wisconsin to Feature Flat Rate Home Services’ Employee
- Johnson Bank Volunteers at Mequon Nature Preserve
- Meijer Announces Opening Dates for First Wisconsin Supercenters
- Comprehensive Eye Exams Can Help Re-engage Patients Into Care for Certain Chronic Conditions, With the Potential to Help Improve Health and Reduce Costs
- Milwaukee to Host 2015 USA Ultimate Division 1 College Championships, May 22-25 at Uihlein Park
- Milwaukee Non-profit Aiding Children in Foster Care Seeks Help
- Three Brookfield Ameriprise Advisors Achieve Circle of Success Recognition
- Cousins Subs awards $5,000 scholarship to Claire Monzel of Menomonee Falls, Wis.
- Curative Care Network Awarded Renewed Three-Year CARF Accreditation
- Kohl’s Art Generation Family Sundays: Play on Words