Graphics Systems Corp. hosted a visit from the 7th and 8th graders from Ozaukee Christian School in Saukville, Wisconsin. Business Development Managers Mark Fischer and Wolfgang Hemschik talked to the kids about 3D printers and SOLIDWORKS.
"It was fun to visit with the school kids," said Mark Fischer. "We talked about what SOLIDWORKS is, what 3D printers do, and what you can do with both of these tools. They were really excited and interested in how the software and the printers worked."
Additionally, the kids were told what high school classes to take and focus on if they had an interest in 3D engineering. "We wanted to help them get some direction if this was something that they are interested in," explained Mark Fischer. "It's absolutely a growing field, so if we can gauge their interest and provide them with some guidance early on, that's something we'd like to help them do."
About Graphics Systems Corp.
Graphics Systems Corp. assists companies in implementing 3D engineering capabilities for design, simulation, data management, and
product documentation. In business for ore than 20 years, Graphics Systems partners with 1,000's of companies in Wisconsin, Illinois, and Michigan to improve product design and engineering efficiency.
Headquartered in Milwaukee, WI with ffices in Chicago, IL; Madison, WI; Freeport, IL; and Green Bay, WI; Graphics Systems is the Midwest's leading provider of SOLIDWORKS 3D CAD solutions, consulting, support, and training.
For more about Graphics Systems and to learn more about our support offerings, please visit our website, www.gxsc.com, or call 800-454-2233.
- Melinda Myers to Present Twice Daily at The Wisconsin State Fair
- Join us at the Sussex Farmers Market - Sundays from 9:30 - 1
- Alliance Tax & Accounting Service expands office to accommodate growth
- St. Mary School Celebrates 100 years!
- Heat and Art
- Wauwatosa West Class of 2001 Reunion
- Greater Brookfield Chamber of Commerce sponsoring Waukesha regional job fair
- Demlang Builders Welcomes Martha Ziegler as Selections Coordinator
- Richfield Art at the Mill
- The Flying Electrons Airfest 2016